CHAPTER 23: THE END

Doctor- Sir, your wife is okay and is fine. Just that she needs a lot of moral support. 

Jimin- And...

Doctor- Sir, we could not save your baby. Your baby girl was very beautiful. She fought for life but ultimately lost. She is going to start a new journey in heaven.

Jimin- Can I meet Jiah?

Doctor- Not right now but in a while.

After an hour, Jimin was allowed to meet Jiah. Jiah sat on her bed with a bank face. She kept on staring at her belly. As soon as Jimin entered, he hugged her and she burst into tears. What did she do to deserve this was the question she repeated again again.

Jimin- But, what happened? How did you trip? Mirae was also laughing hysterically!

Jiah tells him everything that Mirae did to her. 

Jimin called Jungkook and told him to lodge a complain against Mirae and explained everything.

Mirae was not sent to the jail but was sent to the mental asylum because her mental condition was not stable. Mrs. Cha was not so happy because when she came to know the complete truth staring from Minseok's death, she was not happy and was sad. Jiah can't get pregnant now because her uterus was damaged badly.

She softened looking at Jiah's condition. She felt guilty. Jinyoung also consoled Jiah. 

TIME SKIP
2 YEARS LATER

Jimin and Jiah are sitting near the grave of Park Minji along with a small girl about 4 years old. Jiah and Jimin were smiling and the little girl kissed Minji's grave.

Jimin- Heejin-ah, your younger sister must be feeling loved and happy.

Jiah- Why shouldn't she? Heejin is celebrating her birthday with her sissy as well. Right?!

Heejin- You are right eomma. I am so happy to have you!!!

They all left the graveyard and headed straight to the Cha mansion where Mrs. Cha has kept a birthday party for Heejin. After they got to know that Jiah can never get pregnant, they adopted a daughter instead of opting surrogacy because, they did not want to separate a mother from her child. Everyone lived their lives peacefully.

~THE END