CHAPTER 12: THE MAJOR CONFRONTATION

Jiah was breathing heavily and was sweating after what they did. As soon as Jimin plopped on the bed beside her, he covered both of them with the duvet. Jiah snuggled into his arms and they both slept in each other's embrace.

TIME SKIPTHE NEXT MORNINGJimin woke up and was staring at Jiah's face and was blushing

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT MORNING
Jimin woke up and was staring at Jiah's face and was blushing. When Jiah moved her lips a little bit, he knew that she was about to wake up since it was her old habit. He immediately shut his eyes close and pretended to sleep. Jiah woke up and smiled looking at a blushing Jimin. She did not know that he was awake. She traced his lips with her index finger and kissed him. She talked to him thinking he was sleeping.

Jiah- Jiminie do you know, I always loved you deep inside my heart. I thought that after I met Jinyoung, I was able to get over you. But, no. I was wrong. I want to be in a relationship with ou again but I don't know if you want that or not...

Jimin was listening to her.

Jimin- I want to. 

He smiled and got up. He kissed Jiah and told her that today, they both are going to the Cha mansion and then to her apartment. Jiah asked her why is that so. He answered that he wants her to move in with her. She gladly agreed. Jimin did not know how Jinyoung looked like. But, that name sounded a bit familiar to him. He got up and lifted Jiah in his arms and dropped her to the bathroom. He wore his clothes and arranged a pair of clothes, toilet essentials for Jiah. She felt sore down there, so he also gave her some pain killers. 

TIME SKIP

It was the time for the major confrontation. Jimin and Jiah were in Jimin's car. They were outside the Cha mansion. The guard opened the door for them seeing Jiah in the car. Jimin said that Jiah should go and he will park the car quickly and come. She was hesitant bu agreed. 

Jiah entered her house. Her parents, Mirae and Jinyoung were sitting on the sofa talking about something. Jiah went inside. She was standing there and everyone noticed her. As soon as Jimin entered, Jinyoung immediately stood up and bowed at Jimin. Everyone was shocked.

Mirae- Honey, why are you bowing in front of this man?

Jiah- Jimin-ah what is going on??

Jimin- Not much baby, just that his father is a business partner in one of my projects that I am the major shareholder. I told you na that the name sounded familiar. This was it!

Jinyoung- Jiah, why is Mr. Park calling you jagiya?

Mr. Cha was shocked to see Jimin.

Jimin- Hello, Sir. We meet again.

Mr. Cha- Of course! I see, you have grown handsome and manly and perhaps more rich.

Jimin- But, you are the same. I mean not what you seem to be.

Mrs. Cha- Jiah, is he your new toy? 

Jimin- Perhaps, I am the one she likes to be with. The one in her heart.

Mr. Cha- What are you doing here?

Jimin- You gave a word that you will treat my Jiah well and never tell her anything that leads her to depression. This was why I agreed to break up. You are not a man of your words Mr. Cha. You told her everything but the truth. Your wife and "biological daughter" did not treat "My Jiah" very well. 

Mrs. Cha- She is not worth it. She does not deserve Jinyoung-ah.

Jimin- Indeed. She does not deserve a douche bag who has a one night stand with his girlfriend's step sister and gets her pregnant. The one who cheats on her. She deserves the best because she is the best.

He said the last sentence while smiling towards Jiah. 

Mr. Cha- I see, you told everything to her. 

Jiah- Yeah, he told me everything about why did we break up.

Mr. Cha- Well, this time, you were wronged. So, I approve your relationship.

Jimin- Thanks a lot Sir.

Mr. Cha- Don't cheat on her.

Jimin- Yes, I will. And one thing more. I got all the information about Jiah's mother. She did not cheat on you. She was a good woman. There was a misunderstand. Jiah is not an illegitimate child. She is your very own daughter that you had with Mrs. Cha Seo Jin.

Mr. Cha- I got to know it son. Before you. I knew it a month ago. I expect you to keep my daughter happy.

Mrs. Cha- I really don't care unless you don't wreck havoc in my daughter's life. Unless you keep yourself away from my grand child, my daughter, and my soon-to-be son in law. You see you are a bad omen for them.

Jimin- Watch what you say, Ma'am. Jiah, you can fetch the things you left here yesterday. Then we will go to your apartment. Okay jagiya?

Jiah- Yeah!!!

She wentand her fetched her purse, mobile phone, her handkerchief and came to Jimin. They were aboutto leave when Mirae said something.

Mirae- Eonnie, please forgive us. We are getting married on the coming Sunday. Please, bring Mr. Park with you as well. 

Jiah- I will never forget what you did to me. But in all of this mess, the baby is not at fault. I will be there at the time of your delivery and be its pediatrician. Don't expect anything else.

Mirae saw the hickey given by Jimin to Jiah. Everyone else saw it but kept quiet. Jinyoung was witnessing everything.

Jinyoung- Cha Jiah, you were cheating on me. 

Jiah- What?

Jinyoung- Your hickeys are visible clearly. 

Jimin- It is none of your concern Mr. Jinyoung.

Jinyoung- It is my business. She is questioning me and Mirae when she did the same thing.

Jimin- It is not same. The day you cheated on her, your right over Jiah was over. Yesterday, when she collapsed in the hospital due to induced stress, you were with Mirae and not her. Yesterday, everything was over. Since yesterday, she was free to do whatever she wanted. We shared everything with each other and she marked me as hers and I did the same. So, you better not speak like this to my love.

He warned him and left. He also reassured Mr. Cha that he will take care of Jiah and they both will attend the wedding.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.