CHAPTER 22: PREGNANCY AND MIS-HAPPENING

After Minseok's dad, everyone became silent. Mrs. Cha and Mirae always blamed Jiah for not trying her best. Jiah was also suffering. She was sick and Jimin was taking care of her. She decided to quite her medical career. Jimin, like always was supportive of her decision. She stayed home and relaxed. 

TIME SKIP
A  MONTH LATER

It has been a month since Minseok died. Jinyoung asked for Jiah's forgiveness and she forgave him this time. Jiah missed on her periods and was sure that she is pregnant. She just needed the pregnancy test confirmation. Perks of being a doctor. She told this to Jimin also. Somewhere, she was scared because of what Mirae said to her. Jimin was sitting on the bed with biting his nails and tapping his foot. He was eagerly waiting for Jiah who was in the bathroom taking the test. The moment Jiah came out of the bathroom, Jimin jumped from the bed and went near her. 

He asked her about the result and she told him that it is positive. She also told him about her nervousness and concerns. He calmed her down consoling  and pacifying her telling her that it is not good for the baby. They immediately informed everyone in their friend circle, Jinjoo and Mr. Cha. They all were very happy. Mirae was not at all happy and so was Mrs. Cha. They all came over at Jimin's place for celebrating. BTS and Momoland were in awe. They all were very happy and blessed Jiah when they got to know that she was a month pregnant. 

TIME SKIP
6 MONTHS LATER

Jiah is 7 months preggy. Their baby's gender was revealed to be a girl. They even decided to name her as Minji. Jimin takes care of her very nicely. Jinjoo has turned a nosy and an over-protective sis. Jiah quite likes it. Seoji and Yeoji cannot wait for their younger sister to step into the world. Today, Mr. Cha has invited Jiah and Jimin over for dinner. Its been months since they had dinner together. 

They reached the house and was welcomed by Mr

They reached the house and was welcomed by Mr. Cha and Mrs. Cha who was annoyed. They both came inside. They all had a peaceful dinner and were chit-chatting. Jiah wanted to use to washroom. So, she went to her room upstairs to use it. Mirae excused herself and went behind her. Mrs. Cha noticed it. After using the washroom, Jiah was coming back and Mirae was coming after her. Mirae called her and Jiah turned back.

Mirae- I wanted to say something.

Jiah- G-go ah-head.

Mirae- Today is the day. When, you will suffer and my Minseok will rest in peace. 

Saying this, she pushed Jiah off the stairs without even giving it a second thought. Mirae started laughing hysterically like a maniac. While Jiah rolled down the staircase and landed on her stomach on the floor with a thud sound. Mr. Cha and Jimin immediately hurried towards her seeing her fall. Her head was bleeding. Blood was coming out of her vagina. He took Jiah in his hands and noticed that Mirae was laughing while crying, like a maniac. Mr. Cha also noticed this. Jimin's white t-shirt was stained with red because of Jiah's blood. 

He immediately took her to the Life and care hospital. It had the best doctors after all. Within no time they reached the hospital. Jiah was immediately taken to the VIP emergency ward because she was the CEO's wife. Mr. Cha came there along with BTS. Momoland was not in Korea. Jisoo and Lisa came running and asked what happened. Jimin told them and they told him that a police case has to be made. Meanwhile, the doctors were already treating Jiah. 

Jimin was praying for his Jiah and Minji. He was stressing out seeing the doctors run in and out with blood pouches. 

TIME SKIP
3 HOURS LATER

The head doctor and pediatrician came out with a sad face. They faced Jimin and told him something because of which he was completely shattered. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.