CHAPTER 5: NOW WE ARE BREAKING UP

Thinking deeply about Jimin, Jiah drifted to her dreamland. On the other hand, Jimin was not able to sleep and was curled up like a ball and was shedding sorrowful tears.He did not realize when he slept while crying. Jiah was dreaming about Jimin. She did not know that this was the happiness before the arrival of storm. A storm that will change everything.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT MORNING

JIMIN'S POV

Today was the day. I was feeling emotions that I could not even express. Everything was happening together. All, at once. Today, I have to break up with Jiah. I don't want to but I have to. I get ready and have my breakfast. 

I got ready and reached the park

I got ready and reached the park. I am sitting on a bench and with each passing minute, by nervousness is increasing. I just want time to stop on its way which unfortunately is not possible. 

JIAH'S POV

Today, I am meeting Jimin-ah again in the park. since today morning, I don't know why but my heart is beating fast. My sixth senses say that something bad is going to happen. I don't know what it is or why I am feeling this way. I shrug this thought off and get ready.

I reach the park in 15 minutes and see Jimin is sitting there, with another girl and making out

I reach the park in 15 minutes and see Jimin is sitting there, with another girl and making out. I was devastated. I wanted to dig a pit and bury myself inside it. i went towards him and yanked that girl away from him.

END OF JIAH'S POV

Jiah- Hey girl, who are you to kiss my boyfriend? 

Jimin- Jiah, talk to her nicely. I called you here, to inform you something. I am happy with Soo and want to be with her only. 

Soo- Now, you get it girl.

Jiah- *crying* Jimin, what do you mean. We are happy together right. Why are you doing this to me?????

Jimin- Jiah, its over between us. I need a break up with you. I am done with you.

Jiah slaps Jimin across his face very hard that his face turns towards that direction. She busts out into tears and kneels down. She cries very hard almost passing out but doesn't. The face in front of her does not lets her pass out. 

Jiah- jimin, you could have asked me for my life, I would have happily given that you. Why did you do this to me??? Why did you break my trust??? Why did you cheat on me.

Jimin- Jiah, its over between us. I d-don't l-love y-you an-any-anymore. Its better if we separate our ways here.

Jiah gets up and holds Jimin's shoulder tightly and turns him towards her and presses her lips on hers. They share a passionate kiss and then Jiah breaks the kiss. 

Jiah- You killed us Park Jimin, you killed us. We are over. 

Saying this, she jerks off his collar and he starts to walk off. She looks at his walking figure and loudly says-

"PARK JIMIN, YOU WERE A GRAVE MISTAKE THAT I HAD COMMITTED"

While walking away, Jimin was in tears. Hearing these words coming from her mouth, Jimin's heart clenched and he ran in the direction he already was walking in.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.