CHAPTER 11: HE IS BACK

Jiah was walking towards her cabin when she bumped into someone and fell down. She fell hard. Her knee scratched and was bleeding. She had a straight face and got up without even looking atthe person she bumped into. She was so lost that she did not realize that the person held her wrist and pulled herinto a hug.

???- Jiah-yah, how have you been?? I missed you so much. I searched you every where but you were no where to be found. I don't know how.

She listened to the person and immediately pulled back from the hug. She had an eye contact with the person and realized who he was.

Jiah- Jimin........

She said it faintly enough for him to understand that she is suffering very much. Something bad has happened with her.  She was already stressed because of what had happened. Before she could contemplate and say something, she passed out in his arms. He held her and took her to the emergency center. Seeing him everyone bowed to him. They treated Jiah and she was sleeping. After a while, she woke up. 

Jimin entered her room and went near him. She saw him and immediately hugged his waist and was a crying mess. 

Jimin- Jiah-yah, tell me what happened? 

Jiah- Everyone leaves me. Whosoever I love always leave me behind in the end just for someone else. What is my fault in this? Why am I the one who is suffering???

Jimin- I am sorry Jiah, but there was a reason why I had to leave you 6 years ago. It was not my wish either. I was forced. I will tell you everything. You want to go to your house? 

Jiah- I don't live with my parents anymore. I have my own house. But, I don't want to go there. 

Jimin- Why so?

Jiah- I will tell you...

Jimin- Let me take you to my mansion.

At first Jiah was hesitant but later she accepted the offer and went with him. Her eyes were wide-open when she saw Jimin's mansion. It was majestic. It was like very big and gorgeous. She wondered what happened to him and how come this happen.

They both entered and Jiah was looking at the beauty of the mansion

They both entered and Jiah was looking at the beauty of the mansion. They were in the living room and sat on the sofa. Jimin bought a glass of water and they both sat down.

 Jimin bought a glass of water and they both sat down