CHAPTER 18: SHE HAS DELIVERED A BABY BOY IN HER PRESENCE

Jimin woke up due to the sunlight that was falling on his face. He woke up and saw a naked Jiah sleeping right beside him. He covered her exposed chest with the duvet and hugged her. She moved her lips and he knew like every time that she is about to wake up. She woke up and smiled at Jimin. 

Jiah- Baby, wakey wakey!!!

Jimin- Morning kisses?! *while pouting*

Jiah kissed his pout and they both got up. Jiah got ready and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for Jimin while he got ready. When Jimin came down, Jiah served him with scrambled eggs, pancakes and orange juice. They both had their breakfast and Jimin dropped Jiah off her hospital and then he went to the Sunshine group. He told her that he would pick her up from the hospital at night once her shift is over.

TIME SKIP
8 MONTHS LATER

They spent 8 months beautifully. They had their month long honeymoon in Venice, Sicily, and many more. They both enjoyed their days to the fullest and were loving each and everything they did together. Mirae's due date was very close. She might deliver the baby anytime. They determined their baby's gender and threw a gender reveal party. In the party Jiah's step mother insulted her saying that it has been 5 months since she got married and is still not pregnant. As usual, Jimin came to her rescue and protected his wife. After that they barely hanged out with them. 

Today, Jiah was not so busy but she still had some more case reports to study. So, she was still working.

On the other hand, Jinyoung, Mirae and her mother were sitting in the living room of Jinyoung's mansion. After their marriage, they got a separate house to live in. It wasn't as extravagant as Jimin's but it was big enough. suddenly, Mirae felt her panties get wet and also heard a pop sound. Then a gush of sting pain ran in her lower abdomen and she squealed in pain. She whimpered in pain. Jinyoung rushed to her.

Jinyoung- mirae-ahh what happened? Is it time??

Mirae- Honey, take me to hospital. Immediately. Quick. My water broke. 

Her mother bought her maternity bag and sat in the car. Jinyoung already made Mirae sit inside the car. They rushed to the Life and Care hospital. They already informed Jiah and Jimin. Jiah got everything ready. The moment Mirae reached the hospital, she was taken into the labor room.There Jiah was already there. 

Jimin also came out of his cabin and went near the labor room his wife was operating in. Mr. Cha also came there. He was also tensed. Mirae was not being able to push and bear the pain. She asked Jiah for a cesarean. Jiah came out and explained the situation.

Mrs. Cha- What kind of a doctor are you? Can't you support your patient with what she is saying. Why are you stressing over contradiction?

Jiah sighed and nodded. Actually, she stressed on normal because it does not leave stitch marks on the stomach and often the mother gets chubbier. She went in and told them to proceed with what Mirae said. 

After about 3 hours operating, Jiah came out with the baby boy and called Jinyoung inside for the proximity. Jinyoung was very happy that he became a father to a baby boy. She told Jinyoung to remove his short and also told the nurse to remove Mirae's gown because she was awake. 

First, she gave the baby to Mirae and then to Jinyoung. A tear escaped his eye while holding the baby. He was on the ninth cloud. Jiah took the baby away from him for some tests. She asked him the baby's name coldly. He replied that his baby's name would be Park Minseok.

The gynaecologist wrote the name of the child on the birth certificate and left. Jiah also went out of the room and hugged Jimin. He kissed her on her forehead. This scene was admired in awe by Jinyoung and Mr. Cha. Everyone was very happy. They were also very happy that Mirae delivered a baby boy in Jiah's presence.

Mirae was discharged from the hospital after 2 days along with Minseok. They decided to throw a grand party for their son's arrival. Also, after Jinyoung, he was supposed to become the new heir.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.