CHAPTER 19: HE MESSED UP WITH THE WRONG PERSON

The party was supposed to be held after 2 days of discharge. In the party, they were supposed to reveal the baby's gender and name. the whole Park family and the Cha family were very happy. Jiah and Jimin were also very happy for them because Mirae being Jiah's patient had a safe delivery. Also, the baby was not at fault. The mistake was done by Jinyoung and Mirae. Many people were invited in the party.

TIME SKIP 
IN THE PARTY

Jiah wore a high thigh slit gown. She looked ethereal. Jimin wore an all black outfit. He looked smart and sexy. Jiah and Jimin were a power couple.

 Jiah and Jimin were a power couple

Jimin took Jiah to meet some of his business partners who were present there afterall, Sunshine group is not a small group

Jimin took Jiah to meet some of his business partners who were present there afterall, Sunshine group is not a small group. After meeting them, Jiah went to the bar's counter while Jimin was still talking about the deals and stuff like that. On the other hand, Mirae, Minseok, Jinyoung along with Mrs. Cha and Mrs. Park were standing with them. Jiah ordered a glass of wine and was sitting on the bar counter while drinking the wine. She was peacefully having her drink and then Jinyoung's younger brother, Doyoung came to her. He sat besides her and initiated a talk. 

At first he had a normal conversation asking her about work life and all. After a while, Jiah was getting uncomfortable. This was because, at first he casually kept his hand on her shoulder and then on her thigh. He kept on sliding his hand on her thigh and started to talk to her inappropriately. She yanked his hand away and went towards the restroom. Doyoung went after her. This did not go unnoticed by Jimin. He did not know that he tried to harass Jiah on the bar counter. 

In the washroom, Jiah was retouching her makeup after she washed her face a little bit. Doyoung entered the washroom and placed a kiss on Jiah's neck. She was so terrified that she flinched back and fell down with a thud. Jimin's anxiety was increasing on the other hand. His intuition said that Jiah was in trouble. So, he excused himself and walked towards the washroom. Meanwhile, Doyoung hovered above Jiah and tried to give a hickey on her neck despite of constant denial and pleading. He ripped her dress from the top and started giving hickeys after his grip got more tightened around her hands. Jiah was crying a lot and was constantly pleading him to stop. She was calling Jimin's name again and again but her voice could not reach the outside. 

JIMIN'S POV

I followed Mr. Park's younger son who was going after Jiah to the washroom. At first I thought that it is just  co-incident and maybe I am wrong. But no man. I was not wrong. When I reached the area, I heard Jiah saying no constantly and crying and yelling my name. She was inside the ladies washroom. Without giving a second thought, I dashed inside the washroom. I saw Doyoung hovering over my wife and her dress was torn. I immediately understood everything and pushed him away from my wife. I removed my blazer and made Jiah wear it since her dress was torn. I start punching Doyoung hard on his face making his face bleed. While all this was happening, some girl wanted to use the washroom but she ran away and I did not stop hitting that bastard. Jiah was trying to stop me and trust me I stopped. I immediately hugged Jiah and she cried in my embrace when Mirae and Jinyoung's parents came there. 

END OF JIMIN'S POV

Jimin bought Jiah out of the washroom. They took her to the room which was booked just in case.  Jimin calmed her down and made her drink water. Everyone was perplexed and asked what happened.

Mr. Cha- What happened my daughter? Why are your clothes all torn? What is going on, will somebody tell me?!!!!

Mr. Park- Jimin-ssi why did you hit my son so badly?! You don't have an rights to do this to my son.

Jimin- Your son should have been in his own limits and should not have harassed my wife.

Jiah was hugging Jimin and crying. He told a crying Jiah to tell everyone what he did.

Jiah told everyone everything that happened in the bar counter and inside the washroom. Doyoung's father slapped him and was very angry on him. Since the party was over, he left with his family while Jinyoung and Mirae stayed. 

Mrs. Cha- Jiah, why do you always have to stir up trouble for my daughter. Why did you wear such a slutty dress in the first place?

Jimin- Mrs. Cha, watch what you speak. *death glaring*

Mrs. Cha- What is wrong with what I am saying. At first, girls like her wear slutty clothes and then give wrong signals and play their women card on their husband.

Mr. Cha- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IF I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU ARE FREE TO SPEAK WHATEVER COMES INTO YOUR MIND WITHOUT EVEN THINKING TWICE. IS IT HER FAULT THAT HE HAD A BAD EYE FOR GIRLS? IS THIS HER FAULT THAT SHE WAS ALMOST RAPED? IF JIMIN DID NOT COME ON TIME, I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED AND YOU ARE STANDING HERE, BLAMING HER.

Jimin- Sir, I don't think that me and my wife would be able to attend any other family function with Mrs. Cha now. She has crossed the limits. We should take our leave. Somewhere, Jinyoung was sad seeing Jimin put his hand on her waist to support her but she was not able to walk because she fell down and sprained her ankle, so he lifted her in his arms. Mirae was sad for what happened with a woman and "not her sister".

Jimin and Jiah reached their room and Jimin gave Jiah and warm bubble bath and applied the medicine on her bruised neck. Then, he laid Jiah in the bed and also freshened up. He then slept beside Jiah hugging her, giving her his warmth.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.