Ice cream

Author pov
He angrily stormed off into the café and slammed the door behind him. It was almost empty, just the workers and y/n with Eunji.
They were laughing and playing, eating their chocolate ice cream.

He walked up to them and sat angrily. Before he could even speak, y/n pushed a spoon of ice cream into his mouth and Eunji laughed seeing his state.
He glared at y/n and chewed the ice cream quickly but that only resulted in him choking.
She offered him a glass of water after he calmed down.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU RUN OFF LIKE THAT?! DO YOU KNOW YOU COULD'VE HURT HER?! AND NOT TO MENTION, YOU EUNJI, YOU PLAYED ME! JUST TO SAVE YOUR Y/N UNNIE?! AND THEN AFTER MAKING ME RUN, YOU ARE HERE ENJOYING ICE CREAM?!!!"
He finally stopped his rant and they both burst out laughing.

He glared at them.
Eunji: "Oppaaa, sorry. I just wanted ice cream." She said trying to hold her laughter.
"Yeah Taehyung! Eat your ice cream and be quiet." Y/n backed her up.
He shook his head and finally ate in peace.

~time skip~

"Okay we are finished, I will go pay." Y/n said as she stood up.
Taehyung was about to speak.
"For Christ's sake. It's my treat to Eunji."
And she left without hearing another word.

Eunji: "Oppa! Unnie is so fun. Better than you." She giggled.
"Really? Then I won't talk to you. Go home with your y/n unnie." He crossed his arms.
Eunji: "okay."
"Yah! You said ok? Come here you little-" He said as he got up to run after her.
"Haha catch me oppa!" She laughed and ran around the place.

Y/n came and saw the sight. She smiled and said to herself, "at least this cold block of ice has a smile."
Taehyung caught Eunji and was tickling her on the seat when he saw y/n watching them. He got up, straightened his suit and put on his cold face.

'Bipolar much.' She thought.
They grabbed their things and left.
As they were passing they heard an old couple on a bench right outside the café say, "Very cute family."

Y/n scrunched up her face and thought, 'Ahjumma, who wants to be with this block of ice? Hmph!"

'With this gold digger, NO WAY!' Taehyung thought.

They walked back to the restaurant and saw the parents waiting. Mr. Kim had to leave so y/n was giving Eunji to Mrs. Kim but she started crying.
"I don't want to go home! I want to stay with unnie!"

The Kim family looked rather surprised and the Lee family were amazed at how she got attached so quickly.
Eunji: "Unnie! Please let me stay with you!!" She pleaded.
Y/n: "Baby, you have to go home. Look oppa is waiting for you." *Soft voice*
"NO!" And she buried her face in y/n's neck.
Y/n: "Hmmm. Okay you can come with me."

Taehyung glared at her with wide eyes and the Kim family turned to Mrs. Lee.
"Don't worry, watch what happens. You didn't know but y/n is the admin and shareholder of an orphanage and the kids love her there. She volunteers there almost every time she gets the chance. They only look for her to be with them. And they give the other volunteers a really tough time." She chuckled.
Mrs. Kim: "Ahhh ok."

Taehyung was ready to fuse at y/n but she winked at him and mouthed him to wait.
Y/n: "Come on Eunji, let's go. Oh wait, Taehyung cancel the surprise that I ordered for Eunji. It can't come to my house now because she is going to be there."
"Surprise?!" The little girl perked up.
Y/n: "Mmm yeah. I ordered a surprise for you but you are coming with me so....."
Eunji: "Unnie, I am going with oppa. Okie? Keep the surprise. I will get it next time." She said quickly and jumped out of y/n's arms. She ran to Taehyung for him to lift her up and he did.
Y/n: "Okay Taehyung. Nevermind."
She glared at him for an answer as Eunji was waiting.
Taehyung: "A-ah ok yeah sure."
Mrs. Kim chuckled and they soon departed.