Important Note

Guys.

I don't know.

So like last couple days have been really messed up. Like really really messed up.

I am not feeling well.

And there's also this friend that I really thought she was my friend but lately she just puts me down every chance she gets and it's just like, I am so sick of it. So damn tired of it.
She was never like that and I don't really know what happened.

So she just makes me feel like nothing every single day. And I really do feel like that sometimes.
To say that I am fine would be a lie.

Plus there's exams coming up next week. My mind is just all over the place. I literally can't even focus on studying right now because everything that she said and other things keep coming in my mind.

But I am not saying I will stop this book or discontinue it or anything like that. I just need like a two weeks break.

I will come back, I just want to fix my thoughts and you know just gather them so that I can like be alright.

And yeah. That's basically it.
Sorry if I ranted a bit. It's just all too much and I have to face her everyday but I just play it off as a joke when inside I am just like "Wow okay." Then I just go silent, and not talk to anyone.

Yea. Thanks for um waiting.

I will come back, I just need time. So yeah, please stick around if you can, in which I really hope you do.

That's it. Thank you and bye for now.