Day 4

I woke up and got ready. I decided to wear something formal today because we were meeting the models, photographers and designers.

 I decided to wear something formal today because we were meeting the models, photographers and designers

Taehyung was there already. I guess he got here early. I followed him with my laptop to the top floor, which in my opinion has to be the best floor in the building.
We entered the room and the place was all set up.
There were three models at the side, two photographers and they were ready to start.
Taehyung and I took a seat and watched them work.

Half way into the shoot, the photographer was telling one of the models to do an inappropriate pose and she was clearly uncomfortable with it. I am not sure if he knew she wasn't okay with the position so I got up and approached him.
"Um hi Sir." I spoke kindly.
"Yes?"
"How about we change the position?"
"But why?"
"Well I don't think the kind of pose is suitable. If you look at it." I tried to convince him.
He was silent for a while then said, "Alright I will change it."
He told her to do another one and this seemed better. She mouthed a thank you to me once she got off the set and I smiled back in return.
And the photoshoot went on.

~time skip~ Lunch
I went to the cafeteria and ordered something to eat.
For some reason my hand where the bruise was started burning.
I guess the bruise actually pains after a while.
It was difficult to use my hand because of the pain but I tried not to think about it.
Jinhae came to sit next to me.
"Hi Ms. Y/n."
"Hello. How are you doing today?"
"I am good. Are you alone?"
"Yes." I smiled.
"Well I will join you."
"Okay."

"So tell me about yourself Jinhae." I said to him.
"Well um I am 18, college drop out unfortunately. But it's okay because Mr. Kim gave me a job here, kind of like his protege. Uh... I have little brother that I work to support."
"Oh okay. How old is he?"
"One year older than Eunji, 6."
"Wow."
He nodded.
"If you don't mind me asking.... Where'd you go yesterday?" I treaded carefully.
"Oh um well you see my mom is ill. She can't really get out of bed to do stuff and as I don't live far from here, I just go to check on her you know?"
"Yeah." I said understandingly.
"My aunt is there so I don't have to go today."
"Oh alright." I smiled because it's like he sensed my thoughts.
We ate in comfortable silence then left to go our separate ways.

I entered the office and Taehyung seemed stressed.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I am not getting any one that's suitable for the receptionist position." He spoke harshly.
I thought for a while.
"If you don't mind, I have someone in mind."
He looked up from his laptop and I assumed that I was supposed to continue talking.

"Her name is Lalisa Manoban. She has a degree in business."
"Can you ask her to come in for an interview on Monday?"
"Sure, I will let you know by tomorrow."
"Thanks."
We fell into silence after that doing our own thing because since the morning we haven't had a proper conversation mostly because we were busy. I don't even know if he ate lunch.

After a while someone knocked on the door gaining both if our attention.
"Come in." He spoke.
"Sir the fashion and design department is ready with the layouts and products. If you can go and give them your approval..." Jinhae entered and spoke.
"Alright I am coming."
Taehyung followed behind Jinhae but stopped at the door, then turned to me.
"Aren't you coming?" He raised his brow.
"Yes yes hold on."
I went along with them.

We checked everything and it was good to go.
We walked back to his office and I asked, "So when do we broadcast the new products?"
"Well they are prepping it now and getting it ready for release on our platform. It's kinda like online shopping since everyone has a device nowadays, we upload the products there and also broadcast it on tv and people can go on the site and buy it. We also programmed the platform to send emails to my computer and also the finance department about how much we make at every purchase." He answered.

"Gotta say man. I am impressed!"
"Thanks." He chuckled lightly.
"It's four now. What do you want to do? I mean since there isn't much to work on today." I asked as I sat down on the couch.
"Well I am a bit tired to be honest." He sighed.
"Oh okay then you should go home."
"Hm. Alright then, let's go. I will tell Jinhae to handle the rest."
We both packed our stuff and left the company.

Instead of going home I went to a cafe near my house and took a seat.
I heard the bell sound so I looked at the door and saw four girls walk in.

"Hey!" I stood up and greeted all of them one by one.
"Hi y/n. How's life?" Jennie unnie asked as they all sat.
"Well average. How about you guys?"
"It's going okay." Jisoo unnie said.
"Oh Lisa unnie!"
She looked at me.
"You didn't get a job yet right?"
"Sadly no. After I got fired because of lack of pay, no one else has gotten back to me for a position anywhere."
"Well turn that frown upside down! I got you an interview at Taehyung's company!"
"Oh my really?!!" She squealed.
"Yup." I smiled.
"Thank you, thank you so much maknae!" She ruffled my hair.
"You'll ace the interview don't worry Lisa." Rosé unnie told her.

We ordered food and talked about what's going on in our life's.
It felt great because I rarely get to see them. Everyone's just busy with their own life, building their own foundation for the future. Sometimes it feels like we are strangers, that's why I miss college where we were all together everyday with barely any responsibilities.

We spent like 3 hours hanging out then we all went to our own houses.
I talked with my parents for a while then went straight in my bed.

______________________________________

So... I AM BACK!!

School has given too many assignments. I am finally finished with them and back with a new chapter.

Until I update again, stay safe!