Day 1

I got up early and did my morning routine. I wore this and went downstairs.

 I wore this and went downstairs

(Except the handbag)

I made myself breakfast and packed some for Taehyung. I decided to walk with some stuff, so I got a backpack and packed my laptop, the laptop charger, some pens and a journal. My parents are still sleeping because it's only 6am. I left a note and drove off to Taehyung's office.

I walked in and went to the receptionist and greeted her. She looked at me with disgust? What have I ever done to her?
"Oh Miss y/n, you can go to Mr. Kim's office. He already asked to let you in." She spoke in a bitter tone.
"Thank you." I smiled and left.
Kill em with kindness they say.

I reached his office and to my surprise he was now opening it.
"Good morning."
"Morning." He greeted and went inside.
I followed him and handed him the breakfast because I had a hunch he didn't eat anything.
I sat opposite him and I thought if we were working together we have to have some rules.
"Taehyung, so I was thinking... As we are working together we have to get some sort of agreement."
He looked at me and nodded while eating. Guess I was right about the breakfast thing.

"Yeah so number one, cut the cold act. Think of me as a friend or business partner, just forget this marriage thing for a while. Number two, no overworking ourselves and eat properly in the morning before coming here." I raised my brows at him as he looked at me shocked. I continued, "Number three, we share all suggestions and give honest opinions on each other's. If you don't like it say it like it is. No sugarcoating. And finally, no arguments."

He thought for a while.
"Sure I am okay with it, only if you agree to no teasing."
"Hmmm no promises." I winked.
He shook his head.
"So what do you say... Partner?" I held out my hand for him to shake.
"Sure partner." He shook it and smiled a little.
"Let's get to work then."
We both took a seat opposite one another. I started, "So I reviewed your stocks and the profit we were making before. When we combine it was get $150,000 in profit. We need to find a way to top that by at least $100,000 more."
He nodded.
"I suggest we start with product number one." I said.
"Yeah but we need to deal with our top three products, the profit in all is 150,000 so what is the profit of one?" He replied and started looking for a calculator.
I quickly calculated it in my head.
"50,000."
He looked at me shocked as he did it and got the same answer.
I just giggled.
"Alright then." He said and made a note in his book.
"So if we were to increase that 150k by 100k more we would have $250,000. And if we divide that by 3, it would be $83,333.4... and that's a bit off." He said and pondered for a while. I did some quick math in my brain.
"Got it!" I exclaimed and snapped my fingers, "Let's change that $250,000 to $250,500 then if we divide it by 3, each product profit will be 83,500!"
He clapped, amazed.
I stood up and dramatically bowed.
"Thank you, thank you."
He chuckled.
Then we got busy finding the cost price, selling price, etc.

~time skip~
We were working and didn't even realize it was past lunch.
"Taehyung. It's already three! I will go get us some lunch. What do you want?"
"Just coffee."
"You have to eat something."
"Coffee."
"Alright then." I smirked because I had a plan in mind.

I went to the cafeteria downstairs. No surprise it was empty. I walked to the desk and called for the cashier.
A woman that looked like she was in her fifties came out.
"Hi dear, what can I get you?"
"Um one coffee, one Canada dry and a slice of chocolate cake."
She nodded.
"By the way, you wouldn't know what Taehyung's favourite thing to eat here is would you?"
As she was packing she answered, "Huh? Of course I would. I have known him since he was a kid. It's strawberry cake."
"Oh well please pack a big slice of that too."
"Okay and dear? Lunch time is over. Why are you still walking around? Aren't you afraid if he sees you?"
"Oh I am actually his good friend. I am here meeting him."
"Ohhh okay."
She gave me the stuff and I payed her then went back to the office.

"Here you go. One coffee and something special for you Sir." I placed the food on his desk.
"I told you just coffee."
"And I told you that you have to eat properly." I fired back. "Now be good and eat."
He opened the box and I swear I saw his eyes sparkle. He noticed I was still watching him and he cleared his throat.
"Um thanks." He then started eating.
"Good boy."
"What?"
"Hm- me- nothing." I shook my head.

~time skip~
We both finished eating and continued working.
I checked the time currently and it was now 5pm.
"Alright Taehyung. Let's make a note of what we have achieved today and then go home."
He was about to protest but I said, "No no. That's enough for today. Besides it's a Sunday, go home and spend time with your sister."
"Hmph. Not even married yet and she's already ordering me around like a typical wife." He mumbled.
"I heard that."
He looked at me and his ears turned red.
"But you can overwork yourself then end up in the hospital. You'll definitely lose this challenge and that man will rub it in your face." I said and smiled sarcastically.
"She's got a point." He mumbled again.
"Of course. I am always right."
"So- We figured out our estimated profit target, the selling price and cost price we need to get for each of the top three products."
"Good, that's progress. Let's pack up and go home."
"Okay."
He locked the office and we both went out and he offered me a ride but I remembered I had to do something.
"You coming?"
"Um no I actually have something to do. Don't worry about me. You can go." I said.
"Hm ok." *Cold*
He drove off and I walked to a taxi.

After a while I finally reached my destination.

"Precious Angels Orphanage."