Epilogue #2

-Two years later-

"Happy birthday too you~"
"Happy birthday my lovely wife~"
"Happy birthdayyyy to youuu~"

Taehyung sang, walking in the room with a cake.

Y/n woke up with a smile on her face.

"Awww Taehyung." She smiled, rubbing her eyes then blew out the candle.

"This is sweet and all. But you couldn't do this after I looked nice?" She laughed as he fed her cake.

"Well, my sweet wifey. You always look nice to me." He smiled putting icing on her nose.

"I swear, you and these nicknames." She chuckled before talking another bite of cake.

"Now my lovely y/n. Your friends have requested for you to be with them for the day. So unfortunately, I will not see you again until seven." He pouted then quickly smiled.

"To make up for that, however, I will spend whatever time I can now with you." He smirked then picked her up bridal style.

"Eek! Taehyung, put me down!" She shrieked.

"No y/nie. This morning, I will treat you." He raised his brows knowingly.

"B-but my cake!" She exclaimed, trying to look at her cake.

"It's not going anywhere dear." He said then shut the bathroom door locking the two of them inside.

"And what do you think you're trying to do Kim Taehyung?" She asked with her hands on her hips when he put her down. 

"Oh come on. I thought it was easy to guess." He said cockily biting his shirt that he took off.

"You and I, my darling, are going to have a shower together."

"Ha. But I think I am very capable of doing that myself." She also said cockily.

"Relax my wife. Let your husband treat you." He said smoothly, waltzing to her.

"Alright fine, I give up." She ended up smiling and allowed him to do whatever he was doing.

"Now undress for me." He ordered.

Y/n whined. "Aw come onnnn. I thought you were treating me." She smirked.

Taehyung smiled. "Hm, hm. Naughty are we, y/nie." He smirked too, but nevertheless, went towards her and undressed her while she undressed him.

"Now relax and let your man treat you, babygirl." He told her in his deep voice.

She breathed out and they both entered the shower then closed the shower door.

[A/n: Yes, yes. Shower's closed, no more peeking. Let them carry on.]

~~~~~

"Almost done!" Y/n answered Taehyung who called her from downstairs.

She woke a nice dress and did light make-up, then went downstairs.

"Looking stunning, as always." He complimented then blew her a kiss.

She laughed then blew one back.

"Cake for breakfast!" She exclaimed. "Best birthday ever!"

Taehyung chuckled at his wife and sat next to her devouring the lovely cake he baked. It surprisingly turned out good.

"What time are the girls coming?"

"Right about...now." Taehyung answered, then there was a knock on the door.

She squealed, then went to hug and kiss his cheek.

"Bye TaeTae. Don't miss me too much!" She winked.

He followed her to the door and the girls waved at him.