Restaurant outing

Y/N pov
"Wait."
I stopped at his voice. I turned around and walked back to him.
"U-um thanks for bringing the lunch-"
Y/n: "That's a first." I teased.
He clenched his fist and continued,
"Come in my office." *Cold tone*
"Planning to kidnap me or what?" I smirked.
His cold eyes glared at me then he walked away. I just shrugged and followed him.
I entered his office and dude...

"I could live in here."
I saw him roll his eyes and he led me to a couch.
I saw something that made me coo.

Eunji was in his office sleeping on the sofa

"Aww. Can I stay here?" I whispered.
"Hm."
The ice is frozen and cold again. I rolled my eyes and texted my mom I will be staying. Once she said it was okay I scooped Eunji up and put her on my lap. She didn't even stir.
I made myself comfortable and picked up a magazine to read.

-A while later-
I felt some shuffling on my lap and I looked down. Eunji got up and sat staring at me.
"Am I dreaming again or is y/n unnie right in front of me?" She rubbed her eyes once again and I chuckled.
I started kissing her face and she giggled.
She finally came to realization and screamed so loud that Taehyung warned her.
Eunji: "Sorry oppa." She turned to me, "Unnie, you are very bad. I missed you so much. You didn't even visit me."
Y/n: "Aww but I am here now right?"
Eunji: "Yeah. Let's go somewhere."
Y/n: "Sure because we can't have fun in here."
She giggled and I lifted her.
"Taehyung I am going out with Eunji. Be back in a couple hours."
He hummed and we left.
When we went outside we spotted a restaurant.

We entered and took our seat.
"Unnie look that bad lady." Eunji pointed to the table next to us.
I turned to see that witch. What was her name? Sully? Ah yes Seulgi! She was flirting with a rich looking man and he didn't even give her any attention. Ha!
"You know her?" I asked.
"Yeah she works in oppa's company but she's so mean!" Eunji pouted.
I smirked, time for a little game.

"So you're saying there's trash in your oppa's company baby?" I spoke purposely loud so that only our two tables could hear.
Eunji understand my game and nodded.
"Well you know... That trash got taken away by a pretty lady this morning."
I could tell Seulgi was listening because I saw her clenching her fists so hard her knuckles turned white!
I chuckled.
"Really?" Eunji asked.
"Yup! You'll never see it again." I said and smiled as she started clapping.
We heard the door slam and looked to see Seulgi storming out embarrassed and angry. We laughed and high fived.
Our chocolate cake soon arrived and we started eating.

A man came to our table and sat next to me. I recognized him as the same man Seulgi was flirting with.
"Hey beautiful." He placed his hand on my thigh.
I wanted to puke on the food I was chewing currently as he started rubbing my thigh while smirking.
I yanked his hand off while raising my brow at him.
"You're a work of art baby." He smirked again trying to be seductive but I just found it annoying.
"Wipe that smirk of your face, you look disgusting."
???: "Feisty I see. I like it! And also how you roasted that woman, it was hot." He winked.

I could see Eunji who was sitting opposite me scared and was cooped up in the chair. He put his hand around my shoulder.
Y/n: "Oh really." I smirked.
Then I grinded my shoe heel on his fake ass Loui Vuitton shoes.
He hissed.
"I am not some girl that will sleep with your fake ass any day. I have self respect." I whisper yelled not wanting to make a scene.
He still didn't take his hand off.
I was about to break it when

"Take your hand of the lady before I break it."
It was....

______________________________________
Oops! Cliffhanger.
Who is this person?

💜Borahae.