The truth

Taehyung pov
I called my secretary.
"Jinhae, take my sister with you and go to your cabin. If she wakes up just entertain her."
"Okay Sir." He said.

He left carrying Eunji who was still sleeping and went into the secret room in my office.
Y/n said find a place to hide, it doesn't necessarily have to be a corner.
No one knows about this room except me and Eunji. Not even my parents.
It's like a bedroom and living room combined which makes it the perfect hiding place. Like my office, I can see all CCTV footage from the television here.
I turned it on waited for what was going to happen. I really think y/n just misunderstood. I am so angry with her and I am not the type that deals well with anger. I just agreed to her because I want this over with. She's gonna see she's wrong and then she will leave.

I watched Nancy search my whole desk hurriedly. What is this?
Y/n soon came in and Nancy asked her for the files.

"You silly little bitch. Haven't you figured it out yet?! Why are you even here helping Taehyung? I work for Mr. Oh! I am here as a spy to get information about this challenge and sabotage it!" Nancy spoke.
I was shocked! What y/n said was true! Oh my god. I can't believe this!

Y/n gasped and continued, "How could you?! Your boss trusts you and this is how you betray him!"
"Aww what he sees everyday is just a charade. Poor Mr. Kim, thinks he has a bunch of faithful employees. Well guess what?! Seulgi is my sister! And this is payback for what you've done. I will ruin you and I will ruin Kim Taehyung. Just wait!! Now where are the damn files?!"
I was lost for words.
Nancy walked towards her in a threatening way.
I need to stop this.
"I-I.....I think you have everything you need there officers?" Y/n said and smirked.
Two officers came in. Wow she got officers too? Damn!
I went out of the room and locked it.

"Not her Nancy. You did this to yourself." I said.
"S-sir! I didn't mean to- Sir! I-I did nothing! Please! Please let me go!"
"No! I trusted you. You're just a snake. And if you ever see that bastard Mr. Oh again, tell him I said really well played."
I said and watched the officer drag her out.

Y/n hugged one of the officers and said she'll pass by later with the evidence. I looked at her questioningly when he left.
"What? You're not the only one with connections?" She said and shrugged.
Did she just roast me?

I plopped down on the couch and sighed. I watched her as she continued working on the things we were doing earlier.
"Y/n?"
"Hm?" She looked at me.
"I wanna say....... Thank you."
She raised her brow, "For?"
"You saved my company today and me...from humiliation."
"Yeah no problem. I told you I am your business partner. I wasn't gonna let someone steal what I worked hard for." She said and chuckled.

Ugh! Why is apologizing so hard? I wanted to say sorry but I didn't. I just couldn't. Instead I thanked her. Wow Taehyung well done!
End of Taehyung pov

Y/N pov
"I wanna say.... Thank you." He said.
Is it just me that was expecting him to say sorry. Huh. What did I even think?He's Kim Taehyung, he never apologizes to anyone.

I just smiled and continued my work when the door was pushed open and Eunji came running toward me.
A guy came in afterward panting and he was totally out of breath.
"I- I am sorry Sir..... I couldn't stop her from coming here. S-She tricked me and made me run around the whole floor." He leaned on the door to catch his breath.
"It's okay Jinhae. I will take it from here." Taehyung chuckled.

I looked at the girl who clutched onto my leg and I lifted her on my lap.
"Eunji. Why did you make him run? Why did you get away huh? You could've gotten hurt. Plus your previous bruises aren't healed yet."
"Sorry unnie." She pouted and looked at me.
"Not me." I pointed to Jinhae who was watching us fondly.
She slid off my lap and took small steps to him.
She tugged at his pants bottom and he crouched down to her level.
"Sorry secretary oppa." She said cutely.
"Awww it's alright kiddo. Go on. Go play." He said and ruffled her hair.
End of Y/N pov

Author pov
Eunji climbed up the couch and went on Taehyung's lap. She took out his phone from his pocket and got busy playing games.
"Do I have anything else to do Sir?" Jinhae asked Taehyung who was currently amused at Eunji's actions.
"I have some files on my desk, just please make copies of those and bring the originals back for my signatures."

Jinhae went to the desk and y/n watched him look for the files. She saw he couldn't find which one Taehyung was talking about so she picked up the right one and handed it to him.
"Thank you Miss..."
"Y/n. Just y/n. Miss makes me feel old." She replied.
"I am sorry. If Mr. Kim is here I have to call you miss." He whispered.
She chuckled. "Okay fine."
"My name is Jinhae. Wong Jinhae. I'm 18."
"Oh you're Chinese?"
"Half Chinese actually."
"Wow nice. Well go get those files printed before your Mr. Kim deals with you." She said and chuckled.
He laughed. "Yes ma'am."
He left.

"Oppa. Eunji is hungry." The child whispered to her brother who was watching y/n work.
"Alright.. let's go buy lunch!" He said and got up.
"Y/n?"
She looked up.
"We're going to get lunch.. you coming?" He asked.
She nodded and got her purse.
They walked to the car both holding Eunji's hands.

They arrived at the restaurant and took a seat.
A waiter came and Taehyung ordered.
"One chicken salad and a soda, one burger and orange juice for the child."
"And for the lady?" The waiter asked.
"Um.. I'll have a burger too, with a coke." She said.
"Coming right up." The waiter left.

Eunji sighed. "Unnie, let's play a game."
"Okay which game?"
Eunji came over to y/n and climbed up on her seat.
"Open your hand."
"Okay." Y/n did what she said.
"Now close your eyes."
She closed her eyes.
"Alright, no peeking." Eunji said cutely.
"Okay."
Eunji pulled something out her pocket and placed it in y/n's palm.
"Open!"
She opened her eyes and saw a beaded bracelet.

"Open!"She opened her eyes and saw a beaded bracelet

"Aww I love it!" Y/n said and wore it.
"Really?"
"Yep. It's pretty baby."
"I made it this morning in class."
"Aren't you supposed to be doing school work in class?"
"Yes.. but Miss didn't come today." She smiled.
"Ohh okay."
"Then this mean girl bullied me because she said the bracelet is lame." Eunji lowered her head.
"Are those bruises because of her Eunji?" Y/n asked sternly.
"Yes. She tripped me."
"Come here."
Y/n wrapped her hands around Eunji and hugged her.
"Don't worry about her okay? They bully you because they can't have what you have."
"What?" The girl asked curiously.
"Awesomeness! And that's why they are jealous." Y/n said and smiled.
"Love you unnie!"

Eunji pulled y/n's hand trying to see the bracelet and she hissed softly.
Taehyung, who was listening to everything attentively while on his phone looked up hearing y/n.
He looked at her and was about to speak when the waiter arrived with the food.
"Yay!" Eunji cheered, both y/n and the waiter chuckled.
Y/n lift her hand to take Eunji off her lap and her sleeves accidentally rolled up, that's when Taehyung saw it.
'Oh my gosh! That's a big bruise on her arm! Did I do that?! Oh shit!'
He was thinking about it when Eunji called him.
"Oppa?"
"Hm?"
"The food is here."
"Oh yeah."
Y/n saw that he was looking at her arm and she subtly pulled her sleeves down even further.

They all ate in silence when Taehyung's phone interrupted them.
"Hello?"
"Hm okay."
"Yes. I will be there."
He cut the call.
"Who was that?" Y/n asked.
"It was mom. There's some construction going on for the new house we are getting for our marriage so they need my input. I am afraid we have to pause on the company work for today."
"Oh okay."
They finished eating and Taehyung dropped her at the company for her to
get her car.
"Bye Eunji." She waved.
"Bye unnie!"
"See ya tomorrow Taehyung." Y/n smiled.
"B-bye." He replied.
He thought that she would be mad considering what he has done to her hand but was rather shocked when she smiled at him.
He drove off after seeing her go in her car and drive away.
Both him and Eunji went to the location of the new house, did their business and then left for home.
End of Author pov