Forgive or not?

Y/n pov

Finally!

I get to go home.

I woke up excited and got changed. I saw my mom outside talking with Gang-tae.

Picking up my belongings, I rushed out the door.

"All set and ready to go!" I cheered, making them laugh.

"Looks like someone is happy to leave."

"I am Gang-tae ssi. I spent how much time in here! Plus I work hereeee!" I lamented. "It's a good thing they gave me leave. But only for two weeks!"

They both burst out laughing when Sana came.

"Alright Unnie. Here are your medicines, please make sure to take them."

"Yes yes. I will." I rolled my eyes playfully but hugged her.

I also hugged Gang-tae good bye.

"Mommm, can we go now?"

"Okay, okay. Good bye dears and thank you all for taking care of y/n." She bid them good bye and we both left.

In the car, we were crazily singing to some songs.

"Y/n!" She shouted over the music.

"Yes mom!" I laughed and turned the music down.

"Are you visiting us or going by your house?"

"I don't know? What do you think I should do?"

"Maybe you should go home dear. We can always visit you there and plus I think your father is at work. You might want to spend time with Taehyung."

"Right..." I agreed absentmindedly.

My mind went back to Taehyung. These three days after I woke up, I avoided him.

I couldn't get over what he said the day in the office.

He regretted marrying me and I always mess things up plus accused me of cheating.

I was hurt.

I am hurt.

And maybe that was truth. Maybe the things he said in anger were the exact things running through his mind. Maybe he really did regret our marriage. Maybe I did ruin his life.

Maybe... He didn't love me at all.

"Y/n sweetie? What are thinking about?" My mom turned to look at me but then turned her attention back to the road.

"Nothing haha. To home it is." I fake smiled.

I turned up the music again but not so loudly this time. I looked out the window and thoughts about everything Taehyung said and our marriage surrounded my mind.

I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice us pulling up to the familiar driveway.

Snapping out of it, I came out the car and grabbed my bags.

"No! Y/n!"

I looked at my mother.

"You can't lift things remember?" She came to me.

"Oh right."

"Yah you!" She signalled a guard, "Come here and help me take these in."

I smiled at his amused face. Nevertheless, he obeyed Mom and took the bags in with us following him.

When he opened the door, he placed the bags on the couch then bowed and left. I chuckled.

"You scared him, Mom."