Successful?

Author pov

Everyone outside of the operation room were stressing. Yoongi was upset that Taehyung wasn't here and was calling him to tell him what his wife was doing.

Couple seconds later, Taehyung ran in with a tear stained face and got everyone's attention. Eunji immediately ran to him.

"Oppa!" She sobbed, "Mom is in there." She pointed to the operation room.

"Taehyung." Jin came to him.
"Hyung." He hugged his elder brother, tears already streaming down his face.

"Y/n is in there too Taehyung-ah. She's giving Mrs. Kim her kidney." He whispered making his younger break the hug and look at him.

"She what?!" He exclaimed then held his head.
He couldn't believe it. The same girl he fought with minutes ago was sacrificing herself.

Yoongi was about to scold him for coming this late when his mother and wife are in danger but was stopped by Jin seeing the boy's condition.

Taehyung sat on the ground, burying his face in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably.

Yoongi let out a deep sigh, putting away his anger and went to comfort the boy.

Y/n's mom and dad who were watching the scene unfold, broke into more tears when they heard about their daughter possibly giving up her life.

Mr. Kim held Eunji who cried so much, she fell asleep and watched as his son was comforted by his friends. He wanted to do it too. He wanted to take his son in his arms and comfort him just like when he was small and fell down.

Taehyung glanced at his father but glanced away when he saw the man watching him. He too wanted his father's touch. He wanted to be in the embrace of his father but his hate and rage prevented him from going over there and comforting two broken souls.

"All we can do now is wait and pray, Taehyung." Namjoon, the wise one advised.

"Jimin and Jungkook. Go and get something to eat for all of us. It won't do is good if we are here on an empty stomach." Jin ordered and the two boys agreed, their figures quickly fading away from the group.

Jin then went to Mrs. Lee and her husband to try and convince them to go home and get some rest.
"Please auntie. I am sure y/n won't like to see you this way." He said mentioning her tear stained face and puffy red eyes.

"No Jin. I am going to stay here until I see my daughter."

He looked at Mr. Lee.

"I am sorry Jin. I am not taking my wife and leaving from here."

Jin sighed in defeat.
"At least eat something? Please?"

They nodded and Jin handed them the food from Jimin.

He gave to Mr. Kim who reluctantly ate and saved some for Eunji was sleeping at the moment.

"Taehyung. You have to eat." Hoseok tried persuading the younger boy who was crying non stop, guilt eating away at him.

He rejected the food and the rest of them sighed.

"Taehyung! I am not going to sit and watch you like this! You have to eat or you'll get weak!" Yoongi whisper yelled as his patience was running thin.

Jin lightly tapped Yoongi on his hand as a sign not to be harsh and then he fed Taehyung piece by piece.

After they were finished eating, everyone say in silence and the only thing heard was sniffling.

They waited anxiously as the surgery carried on. Hoping and praying that both of them were safe.

~~~

Half an hour passed and y/n was still in the surgery. There was no update, nothing.