Test day

Y/n pov
Beep beep ~

I jumped up as I heard the alarm. I rushed out of my bed-
"Wait. My bed?"
I turned around and stared at the bed.

How come I am here?
I can't remember getting on this bed last night. I was on the chair...
I shook my head and rushed to the bathroom.

(Just pretend it's buttoned fully)

I ran downstairs and made myself breakfast. While it was heating I ran back upstairs to pack my bag and grab my study notebook that I created yesterday.

I ran back downstairs. If my mom saw this I might probably get a scolding... But I am in hurry so sorry mom.

I took my food and sat at the table eating, well more like speed eating while revising.
I wasn't worried about the test just really nervous and that makes me crazy and fidgety all the time.
I was almost finished with my food when I stood up and fixed myself and my bag while still chewing.

I heard footsteps and knew that it was Taehyung but I didn't have time for talking.
Hurriedly, I put my plate back and put my remaining stuff in my bag.
All while, Taehyung stood there staring at me crazily like if I was a mad woman.

He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off because I finished putting on my shoes.
"Morning Taehyung. Sorry Taehyung I didn't get to make breakfast, you can make that yourself. I have to get going because as you can see I am really in a hurry. So yeah, bye Taehyung. Enjoy your day Taehyung!"
I spoke like if I was rapping while I was getting my car keys, bag and phone.

I waved him bye and rushed out the door.
End of Y/N pov

Taehyung pov
I just stood there shocked and traumatized at what just happened.
"Did she just say my name four times in one sentence and it actually made sense?" I muttered to myself.

(A/n: poor child. I could just imagine his shocked face)

All I know is I woke up and got ready for work. I heard a lot of noise outside and went down to see y/n stuffing her face with food while rushing here and there.
She did that for like about 5 minutes before she spoke.

When I was about to speak she spoke so fast, I could barely catch what she said. She sounded like Jin hyung.

I guess from the looks of it she was studying for a test today...
But why wouldn't she tell me.
I don't even know the university.
I sighed then went to the kitchen and made myself food.

I then facepalmed as I saw this girl's coffee untouched on the table.
She forgot to eat properly.

I finished my food and put her coffee away in the fridge.
I went back upstairs to get dressed and soon left for work, my thoughts on y/n the entire ride.
End of Taehyung pov