Forgive or not pt. 2

The next day Y/n and Taehyung woke up to see the rest of the boys off.

When they were gone, she avoided Taehyung by walking straight up to her room.

"Y/n." Taehyung called her, running in front of her to make her stop. She was about to climb the stairs but Taehyung appeared in front making her pause.

"Y/n. Can you please talk to me now?" He asked softly.

Her cold eyes pierced his like they've done the last couple days as she kept silent staring at him. She wasn't talking to him, she was just silent.

"Y/n please?" He asked again.

Finally she got mad and said, "If I mess things up, why are you still talking to me? I wouldn't want to mess your life up any further. So move." She spoke in a cold tone.

He sighed still not moving.
"I was angry y/n. I didn't mean anything."

"Sure." She looked away as she felt tears stinging. "Just move out of my way." Y/n pushed him lightly and went upstairs.

He just stared after her running his hand through his hair.
Taehyung ran after her and stopped after she shut the door.

He waited for the door to open after an hour and he faced her.

She was about to close her door and forget why she was going outside but he held it.

"Y/n wait."

"Why are you coming to me? Did you forget I have a boyfriend? I wouldn't want him ruining your life too." She snapped.

He was speechless. She really said that.

Taehyung let go of her door and went downstairs to make lunch.

After that, the girl stayed in her room the entire day talking with Sana.

When it was lunch, she came down and went straight to the fridge, ignoring Taehyung who was cooking.

She took an apple and some orange juice then left the kitchen.

Taehyung ran behind her and held her hand. He turned her around to face him.

"You have to eat something y/n. Don't take your anger out on the food."

"As if you care." She spat then tugged her hand away.

"Y/n really? Come on! At least give me a chance to explain!" He shouted as he watched her walking up the stairs.

She scoffed then turned to look at him. "There you go again. Raising your voice like always." The girl shook her head.

"Then what am I supposed to do huh? You won't listen to me." He said in a calmer but desperate tone.

"Listen to you?!" She walked back down placing the juice on the table.
"Why the fuck should I listen to you? I have tried, multiple times, to have a good relationship with you! Despite your attitude, I was willing to be more than two people living together against their will! Even if there were no feeling involved!" She came closer to him.

"Yes, I admit you have this personality that's fucked up because of how your childhood was! But that doesn't fucking mean you'll blame every mistake on it?!" She sighed loudly, running her hand through her hair frustratingly.

"I understand you get angry. I really do. But how can you say something like I ruin everything and you regret marrying me?! You know what? If you really do regret this marriage, just get a fucking divorce. I would gladly sign it, you won't have to ask me twice! Words hurt, Taehyung. And that's something you need to understand." She had angry tears as she threw the apple away and stormed upstairs.