Wedding shopping

Y/n pov
I got up early today since I have to go shopping. My friends, blackpink, sadly couldn't accompany me but Sana said she would like to get some fresh air and go out so she will be meeting us there.
I would also like to introduce her to my new friends.

I wore this since I will be trying on a lot of dresses knowing my mom

I saw her cooking breakfast and went to sit at the table with dad.
"Good morning." I greeted cheerfully.
He nodded and smiled at me then greeted back.
"I am sorry I can't come today dear. I have many meetings to attend to but I am sure you will enjoy your time with your mom today."
"It's okay dad. And about that, I am sure we will too, if she doesn't make me put on a whole lot of dresses for the 'princess look' as she calls it."

We both laughed but shut our mouths as soon as she entered the room.
We smiled at her sweetly as she stared at us with suspicion written all over her face.

"What are you two up to?" She asked, raising her brow.
"Nothing mother." I said and smiled.
"Hm.. eat your breakfast then."
She laid the food on the table and we all had a lovely breakfast.

My mom and I waited until my dad left then drove to the mall.

I saw Sana there drinking bubble tea and ran to hug her.
"How are you doing?"
"I'm fine. I've been better." She said.
"Don't worry, it will all be okay." I hugged her.
She bowed to greet my mom and we sat on the bench waiting for Taehyung and others.

They were both talking about making me look like a princess when I said,
"You two will not give up on wanting me in a fluffy and sparkly dress huh?"
They smiled cheekily.
"Sana. Are you the kind of youth for the future generation? Aish, more people like you and you'll turn this place into the 70's or 80's again!"
They laughed at my scolding and just then Taehyung and his mom came.

 Are you the kind of youth for the future generation? Aish, more people like you and you'll turn this place into the 70's or 80's again!"They laughed at my scolding and just then Taehyung and his mom came

It was first time seeing him in something other than a suit and damn he looked good.

Sana and I bowed to them, while Taehyung bowed to my mom.
"Well since it's already nine, how about you, Taehyung, run along to the groom's shop and find your friends. We will meet you there." Mrs. Kim said.
He nodded then left.