Arrested

"Stop glaring at him before you actually bore a hole through his head." I said to Jay.

I went to him after I left Taehyung shocked.
"He bruised your hand and I must leave him alone?" He said.
"I told you to forget about it."

Yes, Jay found out about the bruise.

Flashback
I went home completely surprised to see Jay there.
"Um hi." I said pulling my sleeves down.
He is really protective of me and if he sees this, world war 3 might begin.

"Hey!" He chirped.
I sat down next to him.
"Your mom is in the kitchen making dinner. Go freshen up in the mean time."
"Okay.." I said hesitantly.

I wore this to cover up and went back to sit next to Jay who was now watching TV.

"So how was today?"
"It was.. okay."
"Everything sorted out?" He turned his attention to me.
I nodded.

I had my hand behind me and sat in a position to make it less obvious.
Soon my mom came and greeted me then we followed her to the dining room.

She prepared kimchi fried rice and we finished the plates in less than 20 minutes.
"You guys." She said laughing.
"What? We like your food." Me and Jay said together then giggled.

We offered to wash up and my mom went upstairs. It was pretty late but we still wanted to hang out.
We went to my backyard and sat on the grass in comfortable silence.

He suddenly spoke.
"So who did that to your hand?"

I looked at him shocked as he stared in front of him.
"What?"
"Don't act dumb y/n. You know what I am talking about. I saw your bruise while you were cleaning up."

I sighed then said after a while.
"Taehyung did it..."
He looked at me abruptly.
"Listen to me. He didn't do it on purpose! It was just an accident, no need to do anything." I said quickly before he got fired up.
"How does someone do that accidentally y/n?!"
He looked mad.