Results

Y/n pov
I woke up extra early today because of nervousness.
Today my exam scores are being released and I could feel my heart ready to leap out of my chest.

Currently it was 5am so I went downstairs after getting into some sweats. I put my laptop to charge since the results were going to be released online.

It's a countrywide exam for all medical students of the year. You either exceed the pass mark and get your degree or fail and repeat your year.
The rankings are very precious as well.

I heard this year there is a special award for the person that topped the exam.
I sighed as I tried to calm my racing heart.

I made myself breakfast and left some for Taehyung.
My phone suddenly buzzed. It was a text from Sana. Looks like I am not the only one who couldn't sleep. I called her.

Y: Hey Sana!

S: Unnie! Good morning! Are you ready for today?

Y: No. You?

S: Same, I am veryyyy nervous. I couldn't even sleep!

Y: Can relate. I guess we just have to pray and hope for the best huh? I am sure we'll do good.

S: Yes, that's true. We are smart after all. Oh wait.
She put the call on hold for a minute then came back.

S: Aish. My mom found out I am up. Now I have to go do workkkkk. Unnieeee save meeeee.

I laughed at her.
Y: No no. Go and do what aunty says. We'll talk later.

I ended the call but then flinched at the deep, raspy voice from behind me.
"Why are you up so early?"

I put my hand on my heart.
"Aish! You trying to give me a heart attack or what? I am already freaking out as it is!" I exclaimed then flicked his forehead.

He chuckled then ran his hand through his hot, but messy hair.
Damn that was something I could watch forever.

"You'll do great. I believe in you." He put his hand on my shoulders and squeezed it in a comforting way.
I nodded then took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled.
"Anyway I am going to freshen up and come back."
I nodded at his words and he then left to go back upstairs.

I cleaned up the kitchen and sat on the chair in the living room.

When finished, I sat on the chair biting my nails when a hand came and slapped my hand from my mouth.
I looked up and Taehyung who went to sit opposite me completely focused on something else.

I got my phone then decided to play some games to take my mind off the exam.

After a while, I got bored so I just decided to stare at the ceiling thinking about my life. My situation reminded my of that meme: me thinking about my life at 3am.

I chuckled softly then got up and looked over at Taehyung. He was doing work. Should I go bother him?

I eventually decided against it since I don't want to anger him. I laid back down when Taehyung came and pulled me up.
I stared at him as he brought my shoes and put it in my hand.

"Just put this on, we are going out." He said and grabbed his keys.
"Why?"
"It's very disturbing when you are shifting all the time. I can't focus." He said coldly.
"Just admit it. You care about me." I snickered.

He said nothing just looked at me expecting me to follow him.
"But I don't want to leave my house." I stated.
"You will."
"No I don't want to go out. I am too stressed."
He stared at me intensely but I still protested. If I was disturbing him, I will go upstairs, cuddle my pillow and watch kdramas while eating chocolate like the hopeless romantic I am.