Epilogue #1

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Whaaaaat?" The male groaned as he felt the blanket being tugged off.

"Get your ass up! This is what we're going to do on a vacation?! Sleep?" Y/n scolded him.

"Five more minutes darling." He pulled the blanket over his face.

Seeing that her husband wasn't getting up, she had a plan.

Slowly she loosed her hair out, making the length fall down to her back. She climbed onto the bed and straddled his chest.

Taehyung, feeling the sudden weight on him, pulled the blanket down and blinked. He was met with her innocent eyes staring at him and hair down, almost in her face.

 He was met with her innocent eyes staring at him and hair down, almost in her face

[Like this guys]

"My cute, sexy wife. I am up." He said breathing out.

"Good. Now let's go get breakfast." She said attempting to tie up her hair.

"No. Don't do that." He spoke in his commanding, deep voice.

She turned back to him with a brow raised.
"Why not?"

"You know I love your hair down." He then held her hands and pressed his lips against hers.

" He then held her hands and pressed his lips against hers

"Okay that's it." She said in the kiss then broke it.

"Go brush your teeth and let's go." She said getting off of him.

"Ahhhh my sweet wifey!" He whined.

"I swear, you come up with something new every day." She giggled.

"What can I do? You bring out the creative side of me baby." He spoke in his deep voice, going towards her.

She burst out laughing. "That pick up line was-" She couldn't even continue her sentence because of her laughing fit.

He pouted.

"Awww stop pouting. I am sure you can do better next time." She laughed and pecked his cheek.

He made a beeline for the bathroom and got ready.