I'm sorry

*Your POV*

"How's it going?" The question I'm really tired of. "Good" with a faked smile on my mouth, the answer I'm done with. That's it. I won't lie to anyone anymore. I'm tired of it. Niall hasn't treated me for a long time not as well as before. That doesn't mean that we couldn't get with each other at all. It just means that Niall's... I don't know he changed. It seems as I don't really mean anything to him now. He tells me that he loves me but that doesn't mean that I believe him. We didn't do anything together as a couple for a long time now and I miss him. So I'm trying anything to do more with him my new plan: I called the boys and asked if they wanted to go out clubbing with us because IF Niall still does go out with me, only with the boys. Right now we're sitting in the car. Silence. I look at him but he doesn't notice. Actually it was the perfect timing to talk about it but we're on our way to a club. I just couldn't speak about it, so I didn't say anything we drove to the club when he had fun at least. Niall got drunk really fast. "Does anyone want new drinks?" Liam shouted trying to drown the loud music. "Yeah" nearly every one of us shouted so I went with him to help him.
"Everything's alright Vik?"
Liam and I have been best friends till...I don't know forever but since Niall changed I was focused to get the old Niall back so we didn't talk in a while. It'd help more than anything else to talk to Liam, he has always been there for me, always understood me and always gave me tips. As answer I just shrugged. We brought the glasses back to the tables where we sat and Liam dragged me out of the club. "What's up? Don't try to tell me now that everything's fine with you and Niall I can see that something's wrong so tell me. You know you can trust me." He gave me a sad smile. I was so glad that at least someone asked and that this someone was Liam was even better. "I...I don't know it feels like he doesn't love me anymore."
"Don't be silly Vik. Niall loves you more than anything else."
"I'm not sure about that. I feel like...I think he has another girl maybe."
"No! I'm sure he hasn't trust me!" "Well then watch us tonight. I'll try something." You said and turned around to go back to the club. When you two where inside again you began with your plan. "Hey Niall...wanna go home babe?" You started and looked at Liam who watched you. "Nah, I wanna stay. If you want you can go." He answered. "But Niall I want to be with you." You told him. "Then stay. I'll stay and drink some more." He said when you were done. You took your purse and went angry outside. When you were about to go into the car someone held your hand. "Liam." You said. "You can't drive you're drunk." He answered. "Liam I'm not drunk. One glass. That's all. I'm fine really." You smiled. "Okay but...don't you want to talk?" He asked worried. "I-I think that'd be a good idea." You looked down. "Well then, give me the keys I'll drive." He held his hand out waiting for you to hand him the keys. You agreed and walked on the other side of the car. In the car there was nothing but silence, but not an uncomfortable silence like it was with Niall, somehow it felt good. Liam always turned his face to look if you were alright you gave him a smile so he could look back on the road again. Liam skipped the exit to his house and continued the road to Niall's and yours. He knew that wouldn't be a problem. Niall knew that Liam and you were best friends, actually Liam introduced Niall and you and well...Niall doesn't even care. Soon you arrived home, you opened the door and went towards your living room to put you jacket and purse down on the couch where Liam took a seat. "Want to drink something?", you asked him.

"Nope, I'm fine thanks." He answered waiting for you to talk. Liam was the only one who understood you and the only one who didn't make you feel like you got him on his nerves when you talked about your problems.

The whole story. You started and the two of you talked for about half an hour. "Are you serious? I didn't know what was going on. Why didn't you talk to me?" he asked worried.

"I don't know I was focused on Niall and our problems I think, but now I'm feeling better. I think I just had to get it all out of my chest." You smiled feeling better after your intensive talk.