Niall kissed your friend not you

I am using my name in the book

Yeah we can go watch IF I STAY. Yay Leslie we will have so much fun tonight. Lizbeth can my boyfriend come because he wants to go  watch it too. Yea sure he can come . So I will text you when we get the movie theater. Niall don't be shy around my friend she is really cool. Ok princess I won't be shy♡Ok so when you got to the movies niall sat next to me and my friend.  I had to go to the bathroom so I took my friend with me. LESLIE HURRY UP THE MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START! ! Lizbeth just go to the your seat I will be there in a minute ok.Fine. Hey babe I miss you.N-niall all lizbeth could say until niall kissed her in the lips . N - Niall how could you kiss my friend?  Leslie?  O my god I am so sorry that I kissed you lizbeth I thought you were leslie . I am sorry that I .... that was all you could say until Harry your best friend came and hugs you . Niall  how could you do that to leslie you know how sensitive she is.  After that night you slept at Harry's flat until Niall came and sang to you and your heart felt much better with him.  Niall please don't ever do that to me every again.  I promise I will never do it again. 

              that was a promise he never broke because he loves you

                  FOREVER