Ur Niall's mom.he talks about SEX?

You and Niall sat on the couch pretending to watch TV as your mom bustled around the house doing her cleaning. You had a blanket strewn over your laps as Niall's hand played with the hemline of your shorts. You bit your lip and turned towards him giving him a pleading look. He smirked and unzipped your shorts, slowly sending his hand under it and into your underwear where he stroked you. You gasped loudly quickly covering your mouth. However your mom had already heard. She walked into the living room, Niall stopped what he was doing. "Are you ok Y/N?" she asked and you nodded faking a smile. "OK anyways I thought you and Niall were over here to do some studies?" she asked smiling at Niall. "Oh yea. We've got a Biology test" Niall replied. "Good well up to your room then Y/N. You know your past grades in Biology haven't been the best" your mom said. You nodded and quickly zipped up your shorts as you led Niall up to your room. You closed the door behind you quickly. Niall was already on the bed, laying back smiling at you. You smirked and went over to him straddling his lap immediately and attaching your lips to his. He moaned into the kiss when you began grinding your hips into his making his length harden under you even more. He flipped you over so that he was hovering over you. He lent down and began nibbling on your neck as you pushed your hips forward trying to get some friction between you two crotches. He moaned into your mouth. "Shush Ni my mom's still home" you whispered against his lips. He nodded and took off your top quickly as well as your bra. He smirked looking down at your chest. He then bent down and began sucking on one. "Oh gosh Ni" you moaned softly trying to keep your voice down when all of a sudden your bedroom door slammed open. You screamed and Niall jumped off of you as you quickly pulled the cover over your exposed chest. Your mom was standing there looking more angry than you've ever seen her. "Mom I can explain we um..." you began but she interrupted you. "Don't lie to me Y/N I would be surprised by walking in on this if I didn't find these downstairs." she said holding up a little bag. Your eyes widened you knew what that bag had. It had your and Niall's used condoms from when your mom had went on a business trip a few days ago. "Mom I..." you began and yet again she cut you off. "No, downstairs, one minute" she stated sternly as she marched downstairs closing the door. "I'm so sorry Y/N it's my fault I just was teasing you too much and..." Niall began. "No Ni it's not your fault alone I wanted to do this to and we were so stupid to throw away the condoms in this house" you replied putting on your top quickly. You and Niall then went downstairs where your mom was in the living room. You both sat on the couch watching your mom who stood in front of you. "Y/N, Niall I really can't believe you two. I mean having sex? At this age? You're way too young for that and you know it." she scolded, pausing to look you and Niall over before continuing, "And secondly if you are going to have sex do not do it in my house. That's just really disrespectful ok?" You and Niall both nodded agreeing with her. "Now how long have you two been having sex?" she asked calmly. "Three months" you muttered not looking up at her. You heard her sigh, "I guess I can't stop you really since you already started just not in my house again ok?" she said. You looked up at her surprised at how cool she was being and nodded. "Now you two go upstairs and really do your work nothing else got it?" she said. "Yes Ms. Y/L/N, and I'm sorry" Niall spoke up. "It's fine Niall at least you were being safe" she joked.