Twins in the X-Factor

Niall TODAY IS THE DAY, COME ON WAKE UP WERE BOTH GONNA DO THE AUDITION AT THE X-FACTOR I SAID LOUDLY.Alright Mel just give me a minute to get fully awake Niall said with a pout.So late afternoon we both went with mum and dad. Melissa horan in the audition room.Good lucky sis my older brother said. Ok Melissa what are you going to sing for us today?I'm going to sing Say something by great big world. Wow that is a pretty hard song to sing. You can start now Simon said.

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl
Say something, I'm giving up on you
Wow you are so good . How old are you love does anyone else in your family sing? I'm only 16 a and yes my brother Niall he sings and he is going to audition too.Oh my well that's wonderful.So we need to find out if you stay or go . yes . definitely yes . positive yes. For sure. You have 3 yes' s your in . AHH thank you so much I said kinda loud. Niall horan to the audition room. GOOD LUCK NIALL I HOPE YOU GET IN! Hi Mr Niall horan so we met your little sister she was well now we need to find out if your better. Oh I think I am better. So what song? I'm your's by Jason Mraz.Ok mate go on sing.
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool dawn run out
I'll be giving it my bestest.

Well that was good I'm going to say you are going to the next round no matter what. Aw thank you Simon. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NIALL YOU MADE IT IN TOO!!♡♡YEAH WE BOTH MADE IT MEL! NEXT ROUND (he goes bye bye)

So what are you going to sing Melissa? I'm going to sing I will always love you by Whitney Houston. OOOHHH a challenging song? Yeah it was hard at first. You can start. .

If I should stay

I would only be in your way

So I'll go but I know

I'll think of you every step of the way

And I... will always love you, ooh

Will always love you

You

My darling, you...

Mmm-mm

Bittersweet memories –

That is all I'm taking with me.

So good-bye.

Please don't cry:

We both know I'm not what you, you need

And I... will always love you

I... will always love you

I hope life treats you kind

And I hope you have all you've dreamed of

And I wish you joy and happiness

But above all this I wish you love

And I... will always love you

I will always love you

I, I will always love you.

You.

Darling, I love you.

I'll always...

I'll always love you.

Ooh

Ooh

YOU ARE DEFINITELY STAYING FOR THE NEXT ROUND!! AHH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH You guys I said crying!!

NIALL LOVE YOU HOPE STAY IN WITH ME I GAVE HIM A TIGHT HUG.
NIALL WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SING FOR US TODAY? I'M GOING TO SING STAY WITH ME BY SAM SMITH.

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand

But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?

No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt.
Wow Niall ? Can I say something about the song.yea sure I said hopefully staying. The song was not for you and it ruined you by how much different music  you pick and someone else picks.So unfortunately you are leaving. I-i understand I said in a shaky voice . This question came up to my mind "how did Mel get in and not me?" Oh Niall sorry you didn't get in.Mel don't be you were really good I sad in  a jelous voice. Niall were twins I know when you're sad or mad and I know that since they told you that they don't want you but I wish you could stay and not me.Plus Mum doesn't know what happened to me at Louis' s party. Mel what did you do? Let's say happy early uncle's day... No Mel you didn't. I did and I joined in here so I can be close to you because I know you would care more than mum or pa. So if you win you will sing and have a child at the same time .Yeah and I wanted you to win . Mel I want you to go win and I will give you and your baby permission to live at my house ok? Awe thanks Niall.
FINAL ROUND.
Melissa what song ? I'm going to sing. Problem by Ariana Grande.Why good choice, please begin.

Hey baby even though I hate ya!

I wanna love ya

I want you!

And even though I can't forgive you

I really want ta

I want you!

Tell me, tell me baby

Why can't you leave me?

Cause even though I shouldn't want it

I gotta have it

I want you!

WOW OUTSTANDING. So right now you can go so we vote and discuss ok we all hope you stay Melissa Melissa come back on stage and Brian. So we decided that Melissa has a voice that everyone should here.Aww thanks Simon.

What did I tell you Mel and your baby will be the happiest. Thank you Niall you're the best Older brother anyone could ever have.

Ok so this chp was cute?Ok I'm being so honest with you guys. But I think I love Niall as much as you but Niall kinda sucked for his audition for the X Factor.if u think I'm wrong tell me why or if you guys agree with me.And yea so love you guys.....um yea thanks for reading.go check out @niallsfuturewife , @lizbethnieto, @annya1127 ,and  @Nouis_Strikes_Again books are all good and really AWSOME.