Chapter - 3

Third Person’s POV

Anika and Nitika were standing outside of the airport waiting for someone for some time.

ANIKA : why were you so eager to come with me??

NITIKA : what? I just wanted to come, why are you asking?

ANIKA : Do you like Mihir Bhai?

NITIKA : wh..at? No… no… why are you… saying this? ( Stuttering )

ANIKA : hmm… I thought you like him, then fine… now I can find a girl for Mihir bhai.

NITIKA : WHAT? Why? Why do you want to find a girl? No, it’s not a good idea.

ANIKA : Why? What is your problem? I think it’s a very good idea, he is already 28…he should have a girlfriend and as his lucky angel, it is my duty to find a good girl for

him.

NITIKA : No… no.. Di, I think this is not a good idea…I….I actually… I -

“What  are you discussing so important that you didn’t  notice me?”

ANIKA : heeeyyy! I have missed you ( hugged him)

MIHIR : Really? Did you miss me or miss someone else?

ANIKA : You really think I don’t miss you. I love you so much( pouted)

MIHIR : ok ok… I understand.

NITIKA : Hii… Mihir…how are you? how did the case go?

Nikita stopped calling Mihir as Mihir bhai two years ago. She has said that Mihir

isn’t her brother, so she will not call Mihir bhai and she has already four brothers…

so she didn’t want another.

MIHIR : heyy Niti…the case went well. I didn’t know you are also coming.

ANIKA : Even I, myself didn’t know till morning… huh… I wouldn’t have brought her here …but she had blackmailed me in front of everyone.

NITIKA : no…no.. What are you saying di? I have never blackmailed you… you are my di… why would I blackmail you?

ANIKA : ohh hoo such an innocent girl ( sarcastically said)… stop your drama, drama queen.

Nikita was fuming in anger inside, she wanted to beat her sister but she couldn’t show it, as she didn’t want to make a bad impression in front of Mihir.

ANIKA : ohh by the way Mihir, who is the girl you are talking about ? Did you already

propose her ?

NITIKA : What? Girl? Propose? You … you like someone, Mihir?

Hearing this Nitika was so shocked and hurt that she didn’t notice the mischievous smile on the corner of Anika’s lips.

Mihir was in a dilemma hearing this… he didn’t want to lie to Nitika but Anika has already signalled him through her eyes and if he didn’t listen to her then she would be

angry at him.

MIHIR : wo… wo actually.. (Sigh)… actually … I don’t like someone.

Hearing this Nitika was relived and smiled but Anika angrily looked at Mihir but both of

their expressions change hearing his next words.

MIHIR : I don’t like someone…because I love someone …I love her very much.

Hearing this Nikita was sad, she was almost on verge of crying. Anika was shocked because she has a feeling Mihir isn’t joking, he is telling truth. Mihir's expression was telling that he really loves someone. But she was confused as she didn’t know anything about it. She had said those to irritate Niti…she didn't expect Mihir to say something like this.

Before both the girls could react and say anything they heard someone’s voice from behind.

“I think someone has forgotten about me”

To be continued…