Chapter - 39

Third Person's POV

Nitika was helping Anika in Ishaan's room, which has become her room also. They have come back to the city already because their parents wanted them to have a check-up by their family physician.

They didn't get the chance to celebrate their marriage night yesterday because of the journey way back, and even if they got they couldn't able to utilize it because of their condition. So this is the reason no one had considered their feeling. They have even cancelled their honeymoon tour. Anika and Ishaan couldn't even say anything because when they tried to say anything, all the family members reminded them about their condition and said it was their fault so now they have to suffer.

Tonight will be the first night they will sleep together after marriage. Anika's all cousins and siblings, Ishaan's friends were making fun of them because of their condition. Doctor has forbidden them to be physical, Specially to Anika as she has gotten hurt on her waist. They both are now really regretting their action.

Ishaan has no cousins or siblings or one can say has no relatives, so when Anika's siblings and cousin with Mihir had requested Ishaan and Ishita to allow them to stay in their house for the night so that they could enjoy the other rituals, they both agreed.

At Bidaai (it is the ritual where the parents send their daughter to her in-laws house for a new beginning, the daughter in return, thanks to them for taking care of her for all these years.) all family members cried hugging Anika. They know they will live in the same city, whenever and wherever they want they can meet but still..... Because they all know from today society will know her as Ishaan's wife or daughter-in-law of Ishita. Anika will call their house as her home. Aniket cried a lot hugging Anika, he couldn't believe that little Anika who cried first time in his arms has become big so fast, today he was actually sending off her to her in-laws house.

Everything was set in Shrivastav Mansions. Though except for Ishita there were no family members the maids and employees of the house had done a grand welcome of Anika and Ishaan.

At night in the Shrivastav house when Nitika with some made helped Anika to prepare for bed as she wasn't able to do it herself because of her condition, then Ishaan was having fun with the boys in the bar section of his house.

At the same time under the same roof, in the study room of Ishita...

Ishita was looking for something inside a drawer. It was difficult to say about her emotions. There was no happiness or sadness. There was some other emotion in her eyes.

Ishita's POV

I closed the drawer with a thud sound.
'what! Afraid to face the truth?' - My subconscious mocked me.

No, I am not afraid. Ishita shrivastav is never afraid of anything.

'Really! Then go tell Ishaan the big truth of his life. Why are you hiding it from him?' - again my subconscious mocked me.

I am doing it for his good.

'For his good? Or are you afraid that after knowing the truth he will leave you? He will hate you and himself. You are afraid that people will again judge you. You are escaping from the truth. You only know to escape. You are a coward.' - my subconscious insulted me.

No no no I am not a coward. I have always faced everything with courage.

'ohh really! Yeah of course... you have faced everything with a fake face and fake identity. Of course, it was courageous." - my subconscious sarcastically said to me.