Epilogue

Anika’s POV

Today our Kapoor Mansion is bustling with laughter and joy. Because every family and friends have come here. Today is our little princess’s first birthday.

Little Princess means Anik and Shakshi's daughter. Yes… Anik has also found his perfect life partner.

One day I sent Anik to make a deal with one of our business partners. That day not only he won the deal for the project for our company but also he won the deal of his life. Shakshi is the daughter of that business’s partner. Their daughter, Anokhi is the youngest among all of our children. She is our little Princess. Today is her first birthday.

Nitika is now mother of two naughty twin boys. They always prank everyone, like we used to do. Sometimes I ever help them in their pranks. We have a great bonding.

Anishk, Kanishk has gotten married to their girlfriends, who are also twins. Now the most interesting thing is that they both have given birth to twins on the same day. Anishk has twin daughters and Kanishk has twin sons.

Gullu has also gotten married to his long-term doctor girlfriend. They have a boy.

But among all the children My elder boy and girl are the eldest. I have now three children. When we first went for adoption, after many discussions we decided to adopt a baby girl. But the day we had gone to the orphanage… a little boy had held my hand. So we choose him… no actually he had chosen us as his parents. After two years we adopted a baby girl, who was three years old at that year. And recently, just six months ago we adopted a baby boy who is now 2 years old.

So I am now the mother of three. The day my first child called me mom, I realized papa was right. To be a mother, you don’t have to bear a child in your womb, you have to give birth by heart. Relationship by heart is more strong and more beautiful than relationships by blood.

We are now very happy with our children. At first, I used to cry every night... But after these angels came into my life, I feel myself very lucky. Ishaan always helps me handle our children. Actually, I am getting the most support from mom (Ishita) and Nishant uncle. Yes… we succeed to match them. Huuh! Ishaan and I decide any mission, we always complete that. Mom has taken retirement from the company to enjoy her time with her grandchildren and of course with Nishant uncle… hihi.

Now our family is looking like a zoo. When we gathered all together, we behave like wild animals. Forgetting about every rule and etiquette, we enjoy every moment with our family members.

When all our children come together it becomes difficult to say whose child is who. Because whenever we all meet they completely forget about their own parents and spend time with their favourite person. They all have their own favourite person. Like my daughter’s favourite is Mihir bhai. Sometimes Ishaan gets very jealous when our daughter, Ishaani gives more attention to Mihir bhai. In the same way, Anokhi also likes to stay on Ishaan’s lap and seeing that Anik gets very jealous.

Jealousy is a very common nature of a daughter’s father. I have already experienced it many times. If accidentally I inform or if dad (Rishi) gets any information about me or my children before Papa, then Papa gets very jealous.

But I am very happy with this jealous and possessive family.

Third Person’s POV

Everyone was playing with the children in the garden area and Anika was observing it with a happy smile on her face.

Anika suddenly felt someone’s presence beside her. She turned her face and saw it was her mother, Kritika.

Both mother and daughter looked at each other and smiled. Holding their hand they went towards their family members and joined them in their enjoyment.

Kritika and Anika both have gotten unconditional love from their loved ones. They are very happy and they will always cherish it.

Unconditional love… love is always unconditional. Parents love for their children, and in the same way, the children’s love towards their parents, siblings' love towards each other, husband and wife's love towards each other, and true friends' love towards another friend, All this love is unconditional. We notice the condition when the love starts to fade away.

Love is not taken for granted. Cherish all the love you are getting from your loved ones. So that unconditional love always remains unconditional and you can never able to see the condition.

Anika and Kritika are ending their journey here with their unconditional love.

                  **************

Hello Readers ! Hope you are all fine and liked the story.

Please share your views in the comment section. Feel free to give any advice. I am trying every day to make myself better in writing. So your advice are valuable to me.
THANK YOU for reading my story and supporting me.

Vote, comment, Share and Follow

You can also follow me on Instagram @have_tri_lock

Take care of yourself and your loved ones…

                       Stay Healthy, Stay Happy
                                       -Have_TRI_lock