Chapter - 8

Third Person's POV

Flashback continues…

ISHAAN : you are his girlfriend?( asked shockingly)

Anika rolled her eyes and ignoring Ishaan completely she approached Mihir.

Mihir didn’t understand how would he react!!

Standing in front of Mihir, Anika acted like she was Mihir’s real girlfriend.

ANIKA : look baby, he has behaved very badly with me. He insulted me. Baby, Don’t take his case.

Ishaan was still shocked, he was looking at Anika with his big eyes…

ISHAAN : what ??? When did I insult you? Liar!!

ANIKA : what!!! How dare you call me a liar? ( she said angrily)

Mihir helplessly was looking at them. One is his dear angel, and another one is his
an important client who is like a friend to him.

MIHIR : Angel, we were discussing something important… please can we talk about this later?

“huuh, Angel!! She is a devil” – Ishan murmured.

Anika was going to stop her drama but hearing Ishaan's words her anger had risen even more.

ANIKA : what did you say?

ISHAAN : Nothing...

ANIKA : I have heard it… ok? You, Mr whatever, don’t say anything that you will regret later. You don’t know who my father is… if he comes to know you badmouthed
about me, your life will be hell.

ISHAAN : Mihir, a piece of friendly advice for you…stop dating this spoiled brat…otherwise your
life will be hell.

Hearing this Anika's anger increased even more.

ANIKA : you are a spoiled brat. Who the hell are you to advise Mihir bhai? You –

Anika bit her tongue. She realised...in angriness she has actually disclosed the real
relationship.

ISHAAN : Bhai???? ( looked at her with narrowed eyes)

ANIKA : wo…yes, I call my boyfriend bhai (brother) Do you have a problem? ( she said
very confidently )

ISHAAN : huuh! Do you think yourself over smart or me as an idiot!! I didn’t know Mihir
you have a sister.

ANIKA : Both.

ISHAAN : what?

ANIKA : I think myself very smart and you as an idiot.

MIHIR : ok..Ok enough. Anika, you want me to take you to the newly opened pastry shop… right?

ANIKA : yes, that’s why I had come here but this idiot stopped me to enter your cabin. ( angrily looked at Ishaan)

ISHAAN : ohhh… so you are the person whom Mihir was talking about! But sorry to say Miss whatever! You are not allowed. I don’t allow spoiled brats in our confectionery. (Said with a triumphed smile on his face)

ANIKA : what??? You are the owner of the shop??

Anika was flabbergasted, but Anika is Anika... She has not learnt to lose.

ANIKA : huuh! I am also not interested to go to your shop. There are many better
shops in this country. Huuh

Saying this with an attitude she left the room closing the door and making a thud sound.

The two persons had two kinds of expressions after Anika left the room, one had a helpless expression and the other one had an interesting expression.

On that day Ishaan and Anika never thought that after one year that pastry shop will be
their favourite dating place.

Flashback End.

Thinking all this Anika was smiling when Nitika entered the room and saw her sister smiling like an idiot.

When Anika noticed Nitika she was looking on the floor as if she was looking for something. Confusingly Anika asked her what was she finding?

NITIKA : A screw…I urgently need to find it, otherwise, it will be a problem. ( said very seriously)

Hearing this Anika also started looking for it with her.

ANIKA : why don’t you keep these important things carefully?? Look now you have lost it. (Scolded her)

NITIKA : aree! Aree ! what are you doing? Sit… why did you get up?

ANIKA : what? I am helping you to find the screw.

NITIKA : but if you get up and what if again another screw fell from your brain then what
will I do?

ANIKA : how does my – … what!!!!

Anika realised that Nitika actually making fun of her. She started to hit Nitika
lightly.

NITIKA : aah.. Ahh..aa.. Stop.  You had called me and said you have a very important thing to say and hearing your voice I was
sure you were tense so I hurriedly came back. But what were you doing??? You
were smiling like an idiot.

Anika looked at Nitika with a bored face...

NITIKA : Now tell me what is the important news that you want to say?

Anika's face became serious… taking a deep breath she said...

ANIKA : I have decided that the time has arrived to tell.

Nikita looked at Anika with a clueless face like saying 'I didn’t understand, what do you
mean?’. Seeing her sister's clueless face Anika rolled her eyes.

ANIKA : I have decided I will tell everyone about Ishaan and my relationship.

NITIKA : what!!!!