Chapter-11

Third Person’s POV

The Kapoors and Mehtas were chatting in the living room of the Kapoors. Today after 6 months Kabir and his family have come back from London. So a get-together was happening in the house of Kapoors.

In Anika's bedroom…

NITIKA : Di, you are sure… right? You are ready to tell them. Think again.

ANIKA : Idiot! You, goods for nothing! You only know how to make me tenser. You are not helping me at all.

Nitika made a face of pouting like a child.

Nitika was going to tell something at this moment, the door of the room opened and four brothers ( Gullu, Anik, Anishk, kanishk) entered the room like some movie heroes.

Seeing Gullu, Nitika became a little quiet. Nitika is afraid of gullu. In the family, Nitika
only becomes obedient in front of Gullu and Payel, as she is a little afraid of
both of them. But Anika is like a don, who doesn’t fear anyone.

ANIKA : what’s up bros? When did you come?

She went near them and hugged them.

GULLU (Bipra) : when you both were busy conspiring something.

ANIKA : we weren’t conspiring anything.

ANISHK : Yeah…Yeah…we know you two very well.

After little chatting… no no…little fighting through words, all the children came downstairs where all the elders were sitting.

One round again hi, hello happened with the elders. They all settled in the living room and were chatting happily when Karan noticed Niki and Niti were continuously talking

through their eyes. He was sure something was going on between them.

KARAN : what’s going on between you two?

Hearing Karan's question everyone’s attention also diverted toward them. Nitika and Anika didn’t reply anything.

KARAN : don’t tell me, you have put glue where I am sitting right now!

Saying this he stood up and when found no glue was put in his seat, he sighed in relief.

Once Anika and Nitika had done a prank with Karan by putting glue on Karan's seated place.

NITIKA : No… no.. No, we haven’t done anything like this.

KARAN : then? What’s going on between you two?

They both looked at each other but didn’t speak.

ANIKET : what’s going on?

NITIKA : Dad, Di wants to say something to everyone.

Hearing this everyone looked at Anika. Anika became flabbergasted, she didn’t expect Nitika would suddenly say this.

Anika knew that there was no point in hiding anymore so taking a deep breath, she started speaking.

ANIKA : I want to tell you all that I… I have been dating a guy for almost one year now.
I don’t want to hide anymore.

Everyone didn’t expect this, they all started their question in unison ‘who is this
guy?’ 'What is his family background’ 'is he a good guy or not?’ ‘How can you
hide such important information from us?’ and a lot more questions.

ANIKA : let me speak… stop your questions. ( she shouted at them)

They all became quiet.

ANIKA : He is Ishaan Shrivastav, son of Ishita Shrivastav. yeah, he is a very good guy. (Smiled while saying the last part)

ANIK : you find every guy is a good guy… like your ex-boyfriends. (Rolled his eyes)

They started their siblings' bickering, so everyone’s attention was on them, so they didn’t notice that Aniket and Kabir's faces became serious hearing Ishaan's mother name.

Their bickering stopped hearing Aniket's statement.

ANIKET : Break up with him.