Chapter - 51

Third Person’s POV

Anika followed behind Ishaan and saw him in the garden taking heavy breaths… as if he was feeling suffocating.

Anika hurriedly ran towards her because of running she felt little pain in her stomach.
But she ignored her pain and started caressing Ishaan’s back while saying consoling words.

After that Ishaan calmed down a little and his breathing became normal but he started crying hugging Anika very tightly…

ISHAAN : I didn’t expect this… why? I don’t understand what will I do… why? Why this is happening to me? Why she isn’t my mother?

Ishaan became so emotional that he didn’t realise that he was hugging Anika so tightly that it was giving her pain. Anika endured the pain in her stomach for some time but when she couldn’t tolerate it anymore she called Ishaan in a painful voice. Hearing her voice Ishaan got back his senses and realized Anika was feeling pain because of his so much tight hug.

ISHAAN : I am sorry… I didn’t realize… I am sorry… are you feeling pain? Are you alright? Should I call doctor…

ANIKA : shhh! Ishaan calm down… I am completely fine. I am now ok…

ISHITA : I didn’t –

Anika stopped him from talking keeping her finger on his lips..

ANIKA : Shhh! I need you completely calm down… and listen to me…

Wiped Ishaan’s tears which were falling from his eyes.

ANIKA : Ishaan, close your eyes…

ISHAAN :huu?

ANIKA : just listen to me… close your eyes and listen to me… very calmly. Imagine your mother Ishaan. No don’t open your eyes.. Imagine your mother… are you seeing a murderer? Are you seeing a prostitute? Are you seeing a name? No right? … you are seeing the face of your lovely caring mother, who has always loved you… who has given you everything, who has protected you from this world. You can only able to see her love, care and sacrifice for you. Ishaan now open your eyes.

Ishaan slowly opened his eyes.

ANIKA : Ishaan your one mother has done a great sacrifice by giving her life just to protect you and give you a good life…and your other mother, she has shown you her unconditional love for you all these years. Now it’s your time to show your unconditional love towards your mother. She is crying… she is feeling guilty for deceiving you. She needs you now. Ketki Rajput has died with your mother. Inside the house, the person who is now crying for you is Ishita Shrivastav... Don’t snatch her identity. She needs you. Now it’s your time to fulfil your duty as her son and show her your unconditional love for her… go..

ISHAAN : Anika, after knowing truth.. Will you…

ANIKA : Don’t you dare to complete the sentence… some hours ago you are talking about husband wife vows and lot more… now what happened? Or only you want to be the great husband… not want to giving me the chance to become a great wife!!

ISHAAN : okk… my great wife… I am sorry..
ANIKA : hmm.. Good now let’s go… mom needs you.

Ishaan and Aniket both entered the house holding each other's hands.

Seeing Ishaan, Ishita came towards him…

ISHITA : Ishaan, I will go away from your life… if you want I will surrender myself to the police for the crime I did…

ISHAAN : For what crime you will surrender yourself? My mother never did any crime… Your identity is my mom… I don’t care if you are Ketki Rajput or Ishita Srivastav… you are just my mom. You will have to carry that identity for all your life. That’s your punishment.

ISHITA : Ishaan…Ishaan…

Ishita hugged Ishaan and called her name repeatedly. Ishaan reciprocated the hug and console her mother.

ISHAAN : I am here mom… I am here… forget about all the past…I am here. You are the best mom. I am very lucky to have you… I love you.

ISHITA : You are the best son… I love you too… and I love you also ( said looking towards Anika).

Anika also joined their hug.

Everyone was very happy seeing them. They were happy about Ishaan’s decision.

ANIKA : but I have a doubt? Why didn’t you tell Ishaan that she (geeta) is her grandmother?

Geeta : what? I am not his grandmother.. I mean biologically no.

ANIKA : But I have heard you that day saying to the man who was saying himself as Ishaan’s father…

GEETA : you heard our conversation?

ANIKA : No.. Yes.. I mean I didn’t intend to but I accidentally heard.

ISHAAN : wait…is this why …that day you were asking me so many questions about my father?

ANIKA : ummm… yeah sorry… I hide it from you… (lowered her head in guilt)
Ishaan didn’t response back, he side hugged her which means it’s ok… don’t worry I am not angry.

GEETA : Actually biologically not I am not his grandmother… Ishita… I mean the real Ishita used to call me mom… during the last days I have taken care of her. I used to treat her as my daughter. After her death Dr. Nishant appointed me as Ishita’s personal maid… she also loves me and respects me as her mother. So you can call me his grandmother.

ANIKA : Ohh ok….umm this Dr. Nishant is unmarried…right?

ISHAAN : hmm you are right..

Both Anika and Ishaan looked at each other and gave each other a sheepish smile.

ISHITA : Don’t you try to think of anything nonsense.

ISHAAN : Anika, are you thinking anything nonsense?

ANIKA : No…not at all.

Seeing Ishaan and Anika's gesture everyone could understand, Ishita’s life would going to be interesting very soon.

NITIKA : Uff di, you life is full of drama… you can tell your children many –

Everyone again looked at Nitika angrily.

ISHAAN : Yes… we will… we have many stories to tell our children… right Anika?
Anika looked at Ishaan and nodded with a smile.

ANIKA : yes… we will. We will adopt a child.
Everyone was very happy hearing the news.

ISHAAN : Nitika, you find your life boring right? Let’s make your life interesting…what’s say Karan mamu?

Ishaan indicated something to Karan. Nitika looked at Ishaan confusingly.

KARAN : yes… let’s make your life interesting… so we elders are prohibiting you from dating Mihir. We don’t allow your relationship.

MIHIR : why do you always drag my relationship in everything?

Both Nitika and Mihir looked at them with pouting faces. Everyone started laughing seeing their reaction.