Chapter - 43

Third Person’s POV

Anika was staring out of the window from her room in Kapoor Mansion when Nitika and Anik entered the room with angry faces. Nitika was looking angrier than Anik.

NITIKA : so Finally the blood speaks!!!

Anika looked at Nitika confusingly.

ANIKA : Niti!!

NITIKA : really? After knowing all these you still want to talk with her normally? Sorry but I can’t… now I hate her.

ANIKA : Niti!! Why are you saying you hate me?

NITIKA : I am Nitika Kapoor for you, not Niti….You come with me…

Saying this Nitika started dragging Anika downstairs… Anika was shouting at Nitika “ Niti, leave my hand… what are you doing? Niti you are hurting me…leave my hand. ”. Anik also ran behind them and asked Nitika to leave Anika’s hand. But today Nitika was too angry to listen to anyone.

Nitika left Anika’s hand with a jerk and Anika fell onto the sofa in the living room. Seeing Anika it was looking like she was so much in pain.
Aniket and Animesh were already present in the living room, they hurriedly went near Anika and help her to stand up. Aniket and Animesh both started scolding Nitika and asked her the reason why she behaved this way with her sister. Kritika and Usha also came into the living room hearing their shouting.

KRITIKA : what happened?

ANIKET : Asked her ( angrily pointing at Nitika). She pushed Anika and she fell on the sofa. Why did you do that? Niki, are you alright? Your face looks pale…did you get hurt?

NITIKA : huhn! Hurt? She will not get hurt, she only knows how to hurt others.

Mrs KAPOOR : Niti!! What are you saying?

ANIK : Niti, please don’t...

NITIKA : No Nik… no. She has played with our emotions enough.  The love we have given her, she doesn’t deserve that. They should know how ungrateful she is.

KRITIKA : Niti!! What are you saying? What happened to you?

Everyone was surprised and confused by Nitika's behavior including Anika but except Anik.

NITIKA : Nothing happened mom… now I can clearly see her real face. She is just like her father.

ANIKET : Niti!! What are you saying!!

NITIKA : Ask her dad, where was she in these 10 days. She promised she will help me to propose to Mihir… where was she? Why didn’t she show up?

Mrs KAPOOR : Niti dear, just because she wasn’t able to keep her promise… she didn’t come on your special day… you are saying so hurtful words. She has told you… she had some personal work. Say sorry to your sister.

Aniket, Kritika and Animesh were looking at Nitika a little angrily. They thought Nitika was overreacting for such a simple matter.

NITIKA : Sorry? To her? … NEVER. Not in this life. I am saying the truth dadi… ask her what was her personal work? Say Anika Ahuja what was your personal work?

Everyone was shocked by Niti's behaviour except Anik.

ANIKET : NITIKA! What is this!!!

NITIKA : Dad, you are scolding me, your own daughter for this bast*rd.

ANIKET : NITIKA!!!

Aniket raised his hand to slap Nitika but Anika stopped him by holding his hand.

ANIKA : Papa… please no.

NITIKA : ohh please…don’t you dare to call my dad papa. She is not your father. You don’t deserve a father like him. You deserve a father like Rishi Ahuja which you have.

KRITIKA : Niti… what happened to you? Anik what happened to her? Why is she behaving this way today?

Anik didn’t reply to his mother, he looked towards Anika and questioned her.

ANIK : Di, is it true, you have sent divorce papers to Ishaan bhai and you had been spending these days with Rishi uncle?

Anika didn’t say anything, she just lowered her head.

Everyone was shocked getting this information.

NITIKA : oh come on Nik, do you really need to ask that? Now her reaction clearly stated that’s all true.

KRTIKA : divorce papers? What are they saying Niki? Is it true?

NITIKA : of course mom! It’s true… if she will not give Ishaan bhai divorce then how will she get his property… right Anika Ahuja?

Anika looked at Nitika a little confusingly.

ANIKET : What property? What’s going on Niki?

ANIK : Dad, we… Tanisha said something about Di, which I didn’t believe but I still said those to Niti… and we checked that … and we found out… everything she said is true.

ANIMESH : Nik, can you please say clearly… we don’t understand anything.

NITIKA : Yes… bhai let them know… let them know on whom they have wasted their love and care.

ANIK : Dad, Tanisha called me some days ago and said to me that she had seen di and Rishi uncle in a hotel in Bangalore and she also heard… di calling Rishi uncle… as… as dad.

Everyone looked at Anika with surprised expressions.

ANIK : she also said that she had heard them talking about giving divorce to Ishaan bhai so she can get half of his property. Then she will have more power and property that any of us, as she has already more share than us in our company.

Everyone was looking at Anika shockingly.
Anika herself had a shocked expression on her face. But she covered it very quickly thinking of something.

ANIK : we first didn’t believe it… but after talking with Ishaan bhai we found out he has really gotten a divorce paper… he has been trying to contact di but she isn’t answering his calls or messages...so he is coming back today from Dubai to talk with her.

KRITIKA : Anika… is it true? You are divorcing Ishaan just for some property?

Anika didn’t say anything, she was just looking at her mother with blank face.

KRITIKA : I WANT AN ANSWER. ANSWER Me Anika… is it True? You are divorcing Ishaan? And… and you called Rishi… dad?

ANIKA : Yes… yes. It’s true… why is it wrong to call my father dad? He is my real father… you can’t deny blood relation.

Everyone was looking at Anika with shocked expression. They couldn’t believe Anika was actually saying these things. Aniket who was beside Anika, looked at her with a hurt expression.

“I can’t believe, everything that Nitika has said to me  was true.”

Everyone looked towards the source of the voice. It was Mihir who was standing at the entrance with a hurt expression… looking at Anika.