Chapter - 47

Third Person’s POV

Nitika was sitting on the bench of a garden crying very badly when Mihir approached her and kept his hand on her shoulder.
Nitika looked back feeling the touch. Seeing that it was Mihir she hugged him tightly.

NITIKA : How… how could I say those bad words to di? How could I even imagine my di so low? I am such a bad sister… when my sister needed my support I actually blamed her. Accused her of things she would never do. Why Mihir? Why did this happen with di? Why?... And how… how could Ishaan bhai accept the divorce after knowing all the truth?

Mihir didn’t know what to tell Niti, because he was feeling the same distress… he has done the same mistake. He has judged his angel… he even called her the devil. He was blaming himself for saying those words to Anika and his father. He didn’t know how to console Nitika. He was now feeling ashamed to go in front of Anika.

He was just rubbing Nitika's back and letting her cry in his embrace.

NITIKA : you know Mihir, di had told me… after Ishaan bhai return from Dubai, they will plan for a baby. They have already discussed it. Why did God do this with her?

Mihir had no answer to this question. He also had the same question for god… why god is giving so much difficulty in his angel's life?

They were both sitting there quietly for some time. Nitika calmed down a little and looked towards Mihir with hopeful eyes.

NITIKA : Mihir…

Mihir looked at Nitika with a questioning gaze.

NITIKA : Mihir, if I want to be the surrogate for di and Ishaan’s baby will you still accept me?

Mihir cupped Nitika's face in his hand...

Mihir : Niti, I love you…if they want you to be their surrogate… I will have no problem. I will always support you. But for that first Ishaan have to come back to his sense. I didn’t expect this reaction from Ishaan after knowing the truth. This was unexpected for me.

NITIKA : yeah me too.

MIHIR : umm Niti… I know you will talk with Anika… can you please tell her that I am sorry.

NITIKA : why don’t you tell her yourself?

MIHIR : I am really ashamed of myself… I need some time… please tell this for me. Besides, I have to go home… I have to ask for forgiveness from Dad..

NITIKA : can you please ask from my side also?

Mihir smiled and nodded his head.
MIHIR : ok… now I am leaving… don’t cry anymore. Be strong… you have to support Anika... Hmm? I love you… bye.

NITIKA : Love you too.

Kissing Nitika’s forehead, Mihir left from there. Nitika also went inside the house.

Nitika and Mihir are now dating each other. When Nitika told everyone about her plan to propose to Mihir, no one was surprised. Because everyone could clearly see Nitika’s love towards Mihir. They knew this was bound to happen. But they were surprised when they found out Mihir also loves her and there was a picture of Nitika’s smiling face in Mihir’s wallet. They were all happy about them. No one has any problem with their relationship. Nitika thought everyone would have problems because of their age difference. But in love age is just a number. They all have accepted their relationship happily.