Chapter - 29

Third Person’s POV

ANIKET : has she gone?

KRITIKA : Yes..

Aniket and Kritika sighed looking at each other.

Today Anika has gone outside to meet with Mihir. Finally, after 5days Anika agreed to
meet with Mihir.

ANIKET : what about that brat?

KRITIKA : huu?

ANIKET : what about that brat Ishaan? He had said so many big dialogues…does he call this love? I didn’t see him come here once after that incident. Just because Anika said she doesn’t want to continue this relationship and he accepted that. He gave up so easily? What kind of man is he? Is this his love? Huuh? I had assumed wrong. He is not worthy of my daughter.

KRITIKA : done??

ANIKET : are you still taking the side of that brat? Everything happened because of his mother. I still would agree if that brat would have come to check once my daughter.
But no…not now. I will not accept him again.

KRITIKA : If you looked with your open eyes then you would have seen him.

ANIKET : what? What do you mean? (asked with a frowning face)

KRITIKA : He has been coming every night since the incident. Every night he comes and stands on the road opposite the window of Anika's room. After the light goes off in Anika’s room he left the place.

Aniket was a little stunned hearing this.

ANIKET : does Anika Know?

KRITIKA : huuh! Do you think she is also blind like you?

Aniket made an annoying face hearing this.

KRITIKA : She has noticed. Every day she off the light in her room after seeing him.

ANIKET : How do you know all this?

KRITIKA : Because I am not blind like you.

Saying this Kritika left the room and Aniket stood there with an annoyed face. He was relieved hearing this. At least Anika will not get hurt more because of the relationship. Now  He believes that Ishaan will definitely win his daughter’s heart again.

At a coffee shop…

Anika was sitting at a corner table of the coffee shop, waiting for Mihir when a waiter came to her table with a Choco chip pastry.

ANIKA : I didn’t order this.

The waiter replied very politely “ yes ma’am I know. This is actually complimentary from us.” Saying this the waiter kept the pastry on the table and left from there before Anika
could ask something more.

Anika isn’t an idiot so of course, she understood very well how her favourite pastry from another shop became complementary in this coffee shop.

She wanted to throw that pastry but then she thought “why would I vent my anger on my favourite food? Huuh! He didn’t make it. I will eat it”. She started eating.
Far away the person who was quietly observing Anika for some time smiled seeing
her eating the pastry.

After some time when Mihir entered the coffee shop, the person who was standing at
the corner left the place.

Seeing Mihir, Anika gave an angry face and asked very rudely.

ANIKA : what do you want, Mihir Ahuja?

Mihir sighed hearing Anika's tone… he sat on the chair in front of Anika.

MIHIR : Angel…

ANIKA : Don’t call me that..

MIHIR : I will… if you are stubborn then I am also stubborn. You can’t decide what I will
say or not. You have shown enough tantrums. Today You will not say a single
word. I have called you to say something. You will listen quietly till I finish. After hearing this you can decide whatever you want but not before that … understood?

Anika nodded her head like an obedient child. She got a little afraid hearing Mihir’s authoritative voice. Mihir has never talked with her in this voice before. He always talked with her in a very gentle voice. Mihir started speaking seeing Anika's obedient look.

MIHIR : I will always call you angel, whether you want or not. Because you are my angel. You are
my lucky angel. After meeting with you I got my Dad.

Anika gave a confused look... But she didn’t say anything… Mihir continued…

MIHIR : I am not my dad's biological child.

Anika was shocked hearing this. “what is happening? Why is everyone’s the biological father
isn’t their father ?”.-was thinking this in her mind.

MIHIR : I am Mihika Aggarwal's illegitimate son. Very soon everyone will know about this.

Anika was shocked to hear this news. She didn’t have any idea about it.