Chapter - 20

Third Person’s POV

Aniket was looking outside through the window when  Kritika entered the room. She went near Aniket and kept her hand on his shoulder.

KRITIKA : What are you thinking?

Aniket turned back toward Kritika and putting a hand on Kritika's waist, he pulled her in his embrace.

ANIKET : I was thinking how time flies so fast. It seems like it was yesterday when little
Anika was born and cried in my lap for the first time. I don’t know how did she
become so big. Tomorrow she will get engaged to that brat. (Huuh)

Kritika smiled, she knows Aniket is jealous. She thought about what will happen when Niti will also find a partner for her. When his both daughter will get married and they will give
more priority to their partners, then maybe he will burn with jealousy.

KRITIKA : yes…Times really fly fast. Our children are growing up really fast and we are also becoming old.

ANIKET : old? And me?? Huuh Not at all. I am still more handsome and strong than that
brat, Ishaan.

Kritika rolled her eyes.

ANIKET : What? You don’t believe me ( asked him with raised eyebrows)

KRITIKA : Mr Kapoor, you are becoming old, accept it. You are not young anymore.. and stop comparing yourself with your would-be son-in-law law.

ANIKET : Do I need to prove to you that I am still strong? (Said with a mischievous smile)

KRITIKA : Uff Aniket!! Let’s sleep we have to wake up early tomorrow. There will be many work tomorrow.

ANIKET : Actually you are afraid that you will not able to handle my stamina.. So
you are just finding excuses.

KRITIKA : Aniket, if you don’t stop your nonsense… I will throw you out of the room.

Aniket looked at Kritika Amusedly.

ANIKET : Ok ok I will not say anything. I can’t sleep without hugging my wife.

Kritika rolled her eyes at Aniket’s drama.

They both lay down on the bed hugging each other.

ANIKET : I just hope everything goes well tomorrow.

KRITIKA : Don’t worry Aniket, everything will go well.

Kissing on Kritika’s forehead, Aniket closed his eyes and Kritika also closed her eyes for sleeping.

Under the same roof, at the same time in Anika’s room..

ANIKA : Niti, if you don’t stop your blabbing and let me sleep… I promise I will throw you out
of the room through this window.

Nitika was overexcited tonight. Today in the evening everyone was practising their dancing for tomorrow’s engagement. So Mihir also joined them and practised dance with Niti. So Niti was very happy and she is over-excited about tomorrow. Even more
excited than Anika, whose engagement was going to happen tomorrow.

NITI : Di, how can I sleep… sleep is far away from my eyes…Mihir has taken away my night's sleep ( said very dreamily dancing in the room)

Anika looked at her sister’s dramatic behaviour and sighed.

NITIKA : you know di, ( sat in the bed jumping) when Mihir put his hand on my waist…(imitate the action) like this… I can’t tell what I was feeling. The feeling was so strange. It was like something was happening in my body… specifically in my belly. I really wanted to kiss him on the lips. Ufff.