Alpha Logan Returns...

HEY EVERYONE!!!! I am currently in the process of REWRITING this book. I'm so excited to be back on this platform, and being able to interact with you guys more!! The story itself is not going to be completely different, BUT I do want to improve what I wrote, and how it's formatted. There will be shifts in the plot, but the characters will remain Bella and Logan. Please bare with me, as the first chapter should be adjusted and published within the next week!

For those of you that loved the old version, don't fret!! I will be uploading the old version on my patreon if you care to read that!!

I am going to be doing weekly updates on here, and I will be setting up a Patreon so that you guys can get early access to chapters and are also able to support me!! I look forward to this new book and can't wait to be back on here creating new writing!! (I'll be posting on Patreon about twice a week.) This will grant you guys early access to chapters, as well as bonus chapters. :') I would love if you guys are able to support my writing and let me know your thoughts!! I'm hoping to post chapter two on there by tomorrow, and as for this platform it should be up in the next week!!

Here's my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/iwasalone

Thank you all for the continuous support, hope you are excited as I am. :)