Billy Hargrove

You and Billy always had a love hate relationship. He was a little abusive with anger issues but you stayed because you was scared.

You get back late from your shift at scoops ahoy. Billy always had suspicions that you were cheating on him with Steve.

"Hey Billy. Im back home." I say opening the door. It was dark inside. And quiet. "Billy?" I say turning on the light and seeing him sitting on the couch and his hand on his head.

A cigarette on the table and a beer bottle in his hand.

"Billy? Were you drinking again. Didn't we go over th-" I say but he cuts me off. "Shut up." "What?" "I said shut up." He says standing up and throwing the bottle on the wall next to me.

I flinch and move over. Putting my bag on the floor. "Billy.. What are you doing." "I know your doing it again."
He says moving closer. "Doing what?" I say having nowhere else to move.

"Fucking him." "WHO!" "STEVE!" "WHAT.. Im not fucking Steve." I say. "So why are you back so late?" "Billy. I- I just had a late night shift." I say shiver smelling the alcohol in his breath.

"Yea right. Bitch." He says grabbing my arm and throwing me on the couch. "Billy stop. You're drunk" I say trying not to cry. "Shut the fuck up." He say moving closer with his fist clenched. "Billy please." I plead.

"I said shut up." He says hitting my arm. "Billy what the fuck." I say the tears coming down. I try to get up so I can go to the bathroom but he stops me and pushes me on the floor.

"Billy. Please stop. You're hurting me." I say holding onto my leg. "And you hurt me when you slept with Steve." He says.

While he looks for something to throw at me I take my chance and run to the bathroom. Locking the door. I sit on the floor hearing him bang on the door.

"Y/N. Please. Come out." He says. "You're scaring me Billy." I say tears coming down my face. "Please Y/N. I just wanna talk." I open the door slowly.

We both end up sitting on the couch. A distant space between us. "I just wanna know the truth." He says breaking silence. "I'm am telling you the truth. You just don't believe me."

"I'll believe you. Just no more night shifts. Ok?" He says holding my hand. "Ok." I say giving a small smile.