Cesar Diaz

I walk out the house in my short dress and slides to see Cesar completely engulfed in my body. "Damn"

"Whatever. I thought Spooky usually gives you a ride"

"He does but I told him I wanted to pick you up" just then the cherry red Cadillac pull up beside us. Spooky rolls down the window and nudges his head for us to get in.

"After you" Cesar pulls the seat forward and I bend over climbing in purposely rubbing my butt on him. I get in the back and sit my backpack down.

"Thanks" I smile

"Don't worry about it. After that shit Latrelle pulled I ain't letting none of y'all walk home" Cesar gets in the front and Spooky drives off.

We get to school and Cesar gets out before helping me out. We watch spooky drive off and Cesar turns around. I smack his butt making him jolt.

"I should be doing that to you as good as you look hermosa" he kisses my cheek grabbing a handful of my ass. I grab his chin softly kissing him. "Mmm that little thing you pulled when we got into the car wasn't funny. Now I have to wait for my boner to go down"

"I could help ya know" I wink

"As tempting as that sounds we're gonna be late for class"

"Fine by me" I wink. He intertwine his fingers with mine and we walk hand in hand into school.

Me and Cesar have third period together which is the longest period of the day. Not to mention math. We have a substitute because our teacher is on maternity leave. An old white woman who's 10 minutes from her grave. Everyone's either sleep or they left the classroom to walk the halls.

I'm looking at the math paper that was assigned to us trying to figure out what the hell it is when Cesar kisses me randomly.

"What was that for?"

"Because I love you"

"Can I tell you something?" I say

"What" I caress his cheek and run my hand down his chest and stopping right on his dick. I squeeze it watching him bite his lip holding back a moan "I could really use some of this right now"

"No we're at school. We have one more period left then we can go and do whatever you want" he smiles. I sigh shrugging.

I look back at the paper and I notice Cesar's tent forming in his pants. He sighs shaking his leg to distract himself from thinking about it.

His hand ends up on my thigh just rubbing it. Something he does often. I push his hand up further lifting my dress exposing more thigh. I push his hand down between my thighs letting his fingers touch my thin underwear.

I hear him sigh again. I look at him with an innocent smile stroking his pants again. I lean over whispering in his ear "Do I make you horny baby?"
"Lets go" he grabs my hand pulling me out the chair.

We dip off in plain sight and into the hallway. We pass a group of boys who gawk at me. Cesar allows me to walk in front of him eyeing them down before smacking and grabbing my ass

"Find something else to look at she's mine" he growls. I smile opening the supply closet pulling him in. Immediately he roughly kisses me. "I'm so fucking hard"

Cesar drops his pants and I pull up my dress. I turn around holding onto the shelf as he moves my panties to the side finally penetrates me.

He thrusts into me hard holding up his shirt. I drop my head moaning. I spread my legs wider and bounce back on him meeting his thrusts. Cesar slaps my butt and I moan.

"Keep going" I beg. He pulls out making me groan frustrated. Cesar picks me up rubbing the tip on my clit before pushing it back in again. My body jolts against the shelves and I wrap my arm around his shoulder moaning.

"You feel so good" I moan with my eyes shut. He kisses me slipping tongue inside battling for dominance.

"Fuck Y/N"

"Mmm I love when you call my name baby" I moan breathing harder.

"Yea? I wanna make you scream mine" he moans kissing my jawline and neck. My body starts quaking indicating how close I am to cumming on him. My moans get louder and Cesar's hand covers my mouth and he bites his lips suppressing a loud moan.

I bunch his shirt whining in his hand moaning. "Good girl. You're such a good girl cumming on my dick"

I close my eyes letting my body shake and my breathing get heavier. Cesar lets out a shaky low moan and I can feel his dick throbbing in me.

I push his hand away getting down on my knees and sucking on the tip jerking the rest of his dick. The familiar taste of cum coats my tongue and he moans bracing the shelf.

"You're such a pretty little slut" he moans. I push my head forward letting myself deepthroat him.

"Oh fuck" I keep sucking until I feel he's had enough then come off him with a pop. He squeezes my chin with a smile and I laugh.

"Come on the bells about to ring" we walk out and see Ruby, Monse and Jamal walking by.

"What are you doing in there?" Ruby asks. I emerge behind Cesar "oh your doing Y/N."

"Class was boring and she kept teasing me so I had to do something about it" He laughs.