Draco Malfloy

Just an hour ago, you were being the good daughter you are to your mother. Cleaning the pile of dishes that were left on the counter. Amidst washing the plates, you felt someone behind you.

The familiar strong scent drunks your nose. Jumping slightly when two sets of fingers touched your hips. The minty breath hits your nape and your nose.

"What're you doing sweetheart?" A drawled and weary voice shivered your spines. You looked behind your shoulder and well behold your step-father.

His blonde hair resting in a nice messy way as you assume he just had awoken. His grey droopy eyes stare blankly at the plate that you were scrubbing a while ago.

"W-washing dishes..." He replied with a hum, fiddling with the hem of your top. "It's kind of cold, don't you think?" Your body jerked forward when his agonising touch pulled down on your shorts just to your thighs, eventually dropping to the floor.

His hand slowly and gracefully slid down into your panties, where you gasped and unintentionally dropped the plate, causing loud clunks of dishes.

"Honey? What's going on down there?" The voice of your mother frightened you. Telling you to push him away and stop this instance. But no, you can't because he did not stop at that. His fingers prodding at your clit, rubbing on them as slow as he can.

"N-nothing mother! I j-just dropped a- aaah plate." When you felt the backside of your panty going down, you instantly opened the faucet. There are just some things that he does that surprise you to this day.

You closed your eyes, hoping for the better that either your mom leaves the house or he stops. Not for long though. The falling water stopped and a creak of metal was heard. "Don't waste water, honey."

Okay, he's getting on your nerves. Nature issues, yes. You should not waste water. But financial issues? This man could buy a whole damn resort if he wants.

You rolled your eyes, wiping your hands with the cloth near you and covering your mouth with it. You can't let your mother know about your little escapades with her husband.

Your step-father. Although she had done terrible things way before you and he did it. Draco said his part. It's your choice whether to believe it or not.

Your moans were thankfully muffled when he finally was going in you. Slowly. Painfully slow. His head dipped on your shoulder when he was halfway through. Biting his groans on it. It was wrong. He knew from the first it was wrong. However, he can't stop. He can't stop plummeting his eyes to the way that your breasts jumped when you run around the house to look for something. He can't help himself when you wear those inviting shorts near him. And when he and you finally had sex? He can't control himself with the way that clamped around him. Your velvety walls hanging on his cock for dear life just like now.

The sinful tunes that you emit. The lewd music that came from your mouth because of him. Everything. Everything about you just keeps tempting him to do more and more.

Once he finally bottoms out. He carried his head again and watched you sigh in relief. "Proceed to your chores. M'just keeping myself warm." You just want to bang his head on the counter. He was annoying you yet again. But could you push him away? No. It was never a question.

His cock stayed warm in you. And it keeps both of you heated. Not just in temperature, but in some other kind of way. You want him to move so bad but you need to focus. You continued washing the dishes, not wanting your mother to raise suspicions about why it's suddenly so quiet. But again. How? How could you not stop yourself by telling him to move when he provokes you with his naughty words.

"Hmm, darling. Keep me warm like that."

"Squeeze me darlin'. I love it."

"What if your mother walks in? What if she sees her dear daughter keeping his husband's cock warm?

"Such a slut for daddy? Such a cock slut for your step-father? Hmm?"

Then, the long-awaited sentence was finally heard. Brings both you and Draco excitement as you squeezed more around him and you feel his cock harder than before.

"Y/N! I'm going out with some friends. Tell Draco that I won't be home till midnight." Your mother's voice echoed through the halls down to your ears.

"O-okay mum!" Just a minute later, you heard the door shut. Which leads to you and Draco being all alone until midnight.

"Why don't you put that thing down? I'm getting jealous of how you work on that instead of m'cock."