Steve Harrington

"Steve!" You saying warning playfully slapping his arm. "Stop being such a horny bastard all the time!"

Steve put his hand over his heart dramatically pretending to be heartbroken.

"How dare you say such rude things to me!" Steve said sarcastically, moving towards you be pushed you down onto your bed.

"Steve! We have to be at Eddie's in like- 10 minutes ago!" You say looking at your watch then back over to Steve who's practically on top of you.

"Just one kiss!" Steve says hovering his face over your getting closer and closer by the second desperately waiting for you to reply.

"Fine! Just one kiss!" You say to him, you know it's not just going to be one kiss. But you've decided to tell yourself otherwise.

The grin on Steve's face made your heart twist in all the right ways, god you were down so bad.

Steve gently pressed his lips against yours cupping the side of your face as he kissed you.

He pulled away from you, the two of you blushing.

"Fine maybe one more kiss." You say wondering when you got so weak.

This time Steve knows he's got you.

Steve's hands are on your waist, pulling your body against his as his lips crash against yours. Your hands are snaking up into his hair.

Steves hand is running up and down underneath your shirt, you can feel him growing hard against your thigh.

His hand slips underneath your bra cupping your breast with his hand, you moan into his mouth.

Steve turns his head to the side taking the opportunity to deepen the kiss and press himself into you.

You can feel his erection through his jeans, you lift your leg gently rubbing against him.

"Fuck, I don't think we're going to make it on-" Steve begins to say before he's cut off by the sound of that god awful walkie talkie the kids insist he has on at all times.

"Harrington! I know your with her! You two were supposed to be at the trailer like 15 minutes ago!" The sound of Eddie Munsons voice could be over heard over the walkie.

"So you two better get your asses over here!" You can hear Robin yell through the walkie. "You know that the kids have a curfew.

Steve groans in annoyance reaching over to the walkie desperately trying to get it to shut up.

"We're going to be there in fifteen!" Steve yells into walkie sounding extremely annoyed. He throws the walkie down into a pile of dirty laundry.

"Fifteen minutes? It's a five minute drive to Eddie's if you sped a bit. We've only got a 10 minutes!" You say as Steve pulls you into his lap.

"That's alright I only need five." Steve says with a cockily smile on his face before crashing his lips onto yours again.

Meanwhile at Eddie's Trailer..

"God is it even possible for those two to ever be on time!" Max says rolling her eyes and sitting back down onto the couch.

"Can't they just get ready earlier? It's not like it's 6 in the god dam morning!" Dustin says to the group.

Eddie and Robin can only look at each other and try not to laugh, knowing full well what's going on.

Everyone sat on the couch patiently waiting for the couple to arrive.

"What's that sound?" Lucas asks confused, the sound of static and crying noise could quietly be heard.

"I think it's the walkie." Mike said picking it up and turning up the volume for the group to hear.

The soft sound of moaning and something a rhythmic banging noise was playing over the walkie talkie.

'Oh Steve!' Your voice could be heard moaning over the walkie, the kids in the group all looked at each other confused.

"Are they fighting??" Will asked concerned looking over to Robin and Eddie.

"They sound like they're fighting." El chimes in.

'Oh Steve!' Your voice could be heard saying again.

"Oh my god!" Robin says quickly grabbing the walkie away from the kids looking over to Eddie.

"Oh my god!" Eddie says before snatching the walkie from Robin.

"Steve!" We can hear you!" Eddie yells through the walkie. "TURN OFF YOUR WALKIE!"

"Steve did you hear that?" You say quickly sitting up in bed and pushing Steve away from you.

"Hear what?" Steve says disappointed at the loss of contact. "Is that Eddie?"

You look around the room to try find the source of the sound, your heart drops.

The walkie. "Oh my god Steve the walkie!" You say holding it up eyes wide.

"TURN OFF YOUR WALKIE!" You hear Eddie yell from the other end.

"Omg, um. Steve and I will be over in five!" You yell back to Eddie making sure to turn the walkie talkie off properly.

"STEVE! YOU DIDN'T TURN OF THE WALKIE!" You yell absolutely mortified.

Steve on the other hand is sitting absolutely dumbfounded on your bed with his head in his hands.

"Oh my god, what if the kids heard!" Steve says quickly picking up his clothes.

"Well we know Eddie heard! That's means Robin too! Omg." You say quickly getting dressed.

"No more walkie talkie in the bedroom." Steve says looking as pale as a ghost.

"No more walkie in the bedroom."

That night was the most awkward movie night you'd ever had to sit through, the confused looks from there kids.

Eddie and Robins snickering and teasing, and Steves disappointment of getting interrupted before either of you could finish.