Jordan Baker

"Y/n, you-" Jordan drunkenly exclaimed as he pointed at you, "you are an amazing friend, you know that?" he grabbed your head and kissed it aggressively. Friends. You were just friends, nothing more. But were you? If you asked this exact question to anyone around you, they would most likely disagree. To the outside world, the sexual tension between the two of you is undeniable; both of you simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"I know" you cockily replied as you shoved him off you, giggling at his drunken state as you were feeling a little tipsy as well. It was your weekly movie night, which included many snacks and some drinks. You looked forward to it every time, as you were able to let go of all your worries while you were with one other.

The movie you were watching ended a while ago, the two of you now just sitting on the couch in silence as you read through a magazine, your head resting on his shoulder.

"Let's play truth or dare" Jordan suddenly suggested, a mischievous smile on his face. It caught you off guard at first, but you were bored and desperately wanted to do something, especially given the intoxicated state you were still in. You nodded, intrigued by the idea.

"Let me go first! I want to choose dare" you insisted, anticipating what he would dare you to do. He paused for a second to think before his face shifted into a naughty expression.

"Okay, I think I know something" he winked while he laughed drunkenly, taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh no, should I be worried?" you questioned, raising your eyebrow at him. Jordan was unpredictable at times, coming up with spontaneous ideas to kill boredom, but that's what made being his friend so fun.

"Maybe. I want you to give me a lap dance" he said as he eyed you with the cockiest grin you've ever seen. You spat your drink out before staring at him with wide eyes, uncertain if he was serious or not.

"Me?!"

"Do you see anyone else in this room right now?" he chuckled. A lap dance? You contemplated for a moment, but you simply couldn't deny the sexual tension between the two of you. Fuck it. You got up from the couch without saying a word, grabbed a chair and placed it in front of him.

"Sit here" you instructed, a smirk on your face as he slowly rose to his feet, mouth gaping open, stunned that you were actually going to do it.

He sat down, anticipation raging through his body as you began, not touching him yet. You walked around him, teasing him a bit by touching him up and down, the erection in his pants slowly growing. After teasing him for a while, you sat down on his lap, already feeling his hard boner under your throbbing core. You moved your hips, grinding slowly on him as he hissed at the sensation. He gazed at you with hunger in his eyes as you slowly unbuttoned your shirt.

"H-hey, I meant a lap dance, not a striptease" Steve pointed out as his eyes widened, not wanting you to do anything you don't want to.

"Oh, sorry J, I didn't know you minded" you teased with a grin on your face, regret instantly written all over his face.

"Well, actually, I did mean a striptease" he quickly added, his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face. He reached for your shirt, attempting to unbutton it when you slapped his hand.

"Then you aren't allowed to touch me" you grinned at him as you continued unbuttoning your shirt, your black lace bra making Steve drool at the sight. You tossed your shirt somewhere in the room before moving your lips to his neck, nibbling on his skin while grinding on his lap.

"Holy fuck, Y/n. You- you know, I've always had a thing for you" Jordan stammered, having trouble breathing as you didn't stop your movements. You moved your lips to his ear while wrapping your arms around his neck.