Asher Adams

Birthday parties: drinks everywhere, Sometimes games would unfold or someone would pick a fight with another person. Everyone knew that Asher Adams threw the best parties. Whether it was a back-to-school party or a random weekend when his dad would be gone the party would be amazing.

And you being his girl he had to keep that reputation, not for him he could honestly care less now but it was your nineteenth birthday and nothing was gonna go wrong.

Now, this party was more so for your friends and whoever decided they were gonna show up from both Beverly Hills and Crenshaw. You and Asher had spent the day before for more one-on-one time it was more special and intimate that way.

-

You threw your head back against the door letting out a small moan as asher's palms gripped all around your body. This gave him access to your neck sucking out that spot he knows you love so much.

"W-we C-can't baby." You pushed on his chest attempting to pull away.

"And why is that?" he asked not stopping his assault on your neck leaving behind dark-colored marks.

"It's my party and people will try to find me and-" You didn't finish as you let out a gasp when asher moved down moving his lips over your cleavage peaking out your lace crop top.

"Who cares? I wanna show my girl a good time on her birthday" Asher admitted "Wanna bend you over the sink right there baby girl, how does that sound?"

"Mhmm ok, but 15 minutes top I promised liv I would do a photoshoot with her and I really wanna-"

"Just 15 minutes babe?" Asher interrupted you moving back to your lips not wasting any time.

Your hand moved down finding the opening of his pants. After fumbling with the zipper, you slipped your hands below the elastic band wasting no time wrapping your hand around the base of his hard cock. You began to caress his length towards his tip, speeding up with each stroke.

"Fuck!" Asher moaned against your lips his hips moving with your hand.

"Please fuck me" you whimpered moving down towards his jaw.

He didn't need to be asked again as he quickly pinned you up against the sink bending you over. Never breaking eye contact with you through the mirror.

"Gonna fuck this pussy so good baby" asher smirked bending down placing a quick kiss onto your shoulders.

"Are you actually gonna do it or are you just gonna continue to talk?" you playfully giggled looking over your shoulder.

He ignored your comment quickly pulling down his pants enough for his cock to be sprung free before flipping your skirt up onto your lower back pulling the dark burgundy thong to the side.

grabbing onto your hips he once again bent over meeting you in a lust-filled messy kiss. You pushed back against him as his muscular frame dominated you. The tip of his cock parting your lips. Before you could complain about the teasing he had thrust deep inside you.

Immediately causing your eyes to fall shut as both your moans echoed through the small bathroom. Wrapping his arms around your waist he pulled you back up against his chest.

He sucked onto your neck speeding up his thrusts inside you. If it was possible with every thrust of his hips you felt him even deeper, your hips moving back with his own.

You moved one hand to the back of his neck tugging on the hair you could reach causing him to let out a breathy groan of pleasure.

At that moment, it was all about you guys, completely lost in each other anyone could have walked in now but you wouldn't have noticed.

He knew you were close he felt the way your grip on him tightened the way your moans became higher pitched.

"You gonna come for me, baby?" He purred his thrusts becoming sloppy.

"yes yes yes" you chanted feeling that knot in your belly come undone milking him with everything you have.

Asher's hips still jerking as he found his release a couple of seconds later.

With both of your heavy breaths he slowly pulled out of you. Cursing to himself at your fucked out state.

After cleaning you both up he pulled you into his warm embrace.

"Happy birthday baby girl," he murmured against your lips. I