Theodore Nott

"Get off me!" You shouted, hitting Theodore's arm as hard as could, planting your feet to the ground to stop from moving but he drags you along anyways.

But the brunette just ignores you, shaking his head and tightening his grip. You eyes grew slightly wide when you notice the two of you approaching an old classroom.

His hand leaves your arm and that's when you take your chance-You try to run off but before you could even get far he wrapped his lean arm around your waist and lifted you up.

You kicked your legs around and screamed, apart of you wanting him too actually put you down and the other eager to see where this is about to lead to.

Theodore throws you onto the nearest desk and you wasted no time to sit up, blowing your hair out of your face and pouting your lips.

He steps in front of you, jaw clenched. "Fix your fucking face, the only person here that should be pissed off here is me." He demanded and you squinted your eyes. What has gotten into fucking him?

"I don't know what your ta-" Before you could even finish your sentence his strong hand is on your face, squeezing your checks as he hovers over you with a hard glare on his beautiful face.

"You don't know what I'm talking about, hm?" He mocked, eyes scanning all over your face. Just as you were about to nod your head he tapped your check with the palm of his hand, no where near hard enough for it to sting, but hard enough for you to get the damn warning.

"Don't fucking lie to me," He seethed, taking a finger that's from his free hand and pointing it in your face, the light from the moon shinning on the silver crest ring. "Don't ever fucking lie to me," He shook your head, you just nodded.

You wanted to cry, but the truth was you were lying to him- After he broke your heart when assuring you for the hundredth time that he'd never belong to you, you went to the party that he demanded you didn't go to and danced with his bestfriend Draco Malfoy, just to piss him off.

You swallow the lump in your throat, hesitating on saying what's in the back of your head but stupidly you say it anyways. "it was just a dan-"

"That's not the god damn point, it's who it was with that's the problem....why the fuck did you even come? Just to piss me off?" He raised an brow, and when you don't respond he laughed. You look away, but Theo forced your head back. "That's you want huh? To piss me off so I'll fuck you dumb, again? Fine, If that's what you want."

Theo yanked you up by the back of your head, manhandling you until your leaned against the cold desk with your bottom brushing against his torso, gasping as his bulge poked at your skin. He pushed your face down, your check smushed against the wood. You sobbed out.

"T-Theo Stop" You choke out,

"Stop what?" He mocked as he grabbed you by your thigh, pulling you back with his fingernails digging into your soft skin.

You shake your head-unaware of what exactly you meant by it, his next moves were slow, hesitant almost, as if he was waiting for you too tell him too stop again. But being dumb, you don't, you let him use you.

Your eyes screw shut when he trailed his finger up and down your clit, that was clothed by lacy red underwear, and Theo groaned at the sight. "So damn wet. Practically begging me to fuck the tight little thing.." He said more to himself than anything, and suddenly he lands an hard slap right onto your pussy, you moaned loudly.

"Please, Please, Please.." You begin, not even knowing what your begging for but you didn't care, you'd be satisfied with anything he gives you in this very moment. You whine when Theo began to mock your begging, running his finger faster onto you, and making you more on edge.

His hand yanked the top of your dress down as the other pushed the bottom of it up, the fabric now being scrunched up around your belly and exposing your bare breast.

He gives your ass a slap, smirking when a handprint appears on it. Your teeth digs your lower lip and your fingers flex at the sudden pain, not wanting to be loud.

When the sound of his pants dropping to the ground filled the walls of the room you closed your eyes, preparing yourself for the painful, yet pleasurable feeling that's about to happen.

He grabs onto your arm, placing it at the small of your back and your mouth flew open just as Theodore thrusts into you and groaned loudly.

Theodore sunk deep into you, leaving your hole stretched out, and your cervix aching when he pulled out and slams back into you.

Not giving you any time to adjust too his size, Theo didn't think you deserved it. You let out an strangled moan as Theo continued too fuck you into the desk, rolling his hips in a quick and hard pace.

"You like that?" He teased, rolling his hips and because you couldn't blurt an answer you nod your head frantically and moan in response to him- How could you not enjoy it? Everything that Theodore Nott did to you enjoy, even the not so sane shit he put you through every now and then. You convinced yourself that he did it because you loved you, but it wasn't true at all.

He grabbed onto her hips, forcing you to fuck him back and increasing the pleasure in your body by a hundred. His other hands sneak in between your thighs, pinching your clit softly. "Fuck me back, harder."

He demanded, not getting the pleasure he wanted from forcing you to do it himself- the pleasure he needs.

You hear him groan when you push your hips back onto him, doing just as he commanded. Your hand latched onto his wrist as some sort of support, whimpering uncontrollably as you repeated your movement over and over again.

Suddenly, you feel his chest on your back and his cooled breath was fanning against your ear.

"Are you listening to me?" He asks, huskily and you nod, frantically, moaning loudly as his pace slowed but his strokes deepen. "Fucking good."He grabbed onto your shoulder, pulling you up and continuing to stroke with you standing up.

"Because If I ever catch you dancing let alone looking at another man I'll show him much of an whore for me his little admiration is." Theo growled into your ear, his hand grabbing onto the desk when you clenched around his dick. "Stop it," He hissed into your neck, your body hitting the desk with every stroke he gave you.

His free hand sneaks up to your neck, giving it an squeeze before forcing your head back too lay against his shoulder. "You're my woman," Theo continued. "Mark my words, when I say fucking always. Your going to bare my fucking children, and lay by my damn side every night. And don't you even bother thinking other wise"

"Because I'll kill everyone who makes you think that way."