Gilbert Blythe

The snow tickles my nose as the wind blows it over us, Gilberts hand reaching out for mine.

"It's cold, darling, come closer" I do as he says, pushing my body against his as one of his hands rest in mine and the other on the small of my back, our boots water proof so our socks stay dry but still freeze in the winter snow.

We stay silent, the only sound to be heard is out constant troding in the snow as our feet sink deeper and the tree branches brushing up against one another.

"Come back to my place" he smiles down at me and I feel my heart speed up. "It's cold outside and I don't want you walking that far alone" a large smile paints my face as I nod.

"Yeah, that'll be nice"

We arrive at his house a little earlier than expected because we ran half the way seeing as our noses started to turn purple, the cold threatening to take the tips of our noses off.

I catch my breath and he gently takes the scarf off of my neck for me, smiling down at me as he does.

"Would you like a hot tea?" His sweet voice hums.

"Yes please"

We've been best friends our whole life and have only just recently decided to date, I don't mind it though. He's kinds, nice, and very helpful.

He always ditches his plans for me, even if I don't ask - though I've never asked because I've always been too shy - he just knows.

"Sugar, or no sugar?" He asks as I sit down on one of his bench stools.

"No sugar, thank you"

I watch him as he dances around the kitchen, making our teas and grabbing some muffins.

"Here you are." he smiles, watching me take my first bite, trying to contain myself from humming at the taste but it's too good to not. "You like it?"

My eyes roll to the back of my head while nodding my head, humming all at the same time. "Mhm- delicious, Gilbert, thank you"

He chuckles at my reaction, grabbing my hand still gloved hands in his as we eat.

I help him clean it up and soon we're sitting on his bed in his room, helping him with the new homework assignment that we were assigned just today but we've always been early with these things.

"If you could fail in one class, what would it be?" His curiosity getting the best of him as I tilt my head, thinking about it.

"I would rather pass all of them, but if I had to choose one... It would be..." I pause, still thinking. "History" I nod and smile proudly. "That is the least important, yes?"

He nods. "Yes, indeed it is"

I giggle proudly but it's shortly cut off with his lips pressing against mine in pure awe.

I stand up, smiling while admiring some pictures he has framed on his dresser. He stands up with me, following me, his hands resting on my hips as he watches me curiously.

"You're really pretty" I whisper, looking at one of his family pictures adorned on an old wooden frame.

He chuckles lightly. "Pretty? I'm pretty?" he whispers as he kisses my cheek.

"What's wrong with pretty?" I giggle, leaning into him.

"Girls are pretty, men aren't" He mumbles as he kisses down my cheek to my neck.

"Oh did I hurt your little masculinity?" I mock as my hand snakes around his hair.

"I'm not the pretty one, you are" He mutters as he spins me around to face him again.

A light blush forms on my cheeks as I meet his deep brown eyes. He cups my cheek and kisses me. His hand moving to my hair as my hands wrap around his neck.

Slowly the back of my legs hit the bed. I fall on the bed and his body hovers over mine. He stops for a second and looks into my eyes as I twirl his dangling necklace.

"Is this okay, darling?" He asks in a whisper.

"Yes" I mumble into his lips.

I tug on the necklace and kiss him.

I tug on his shirt, trying to take it off myself. He parts the kiss and throws it to the floor. I copy him and throw my blouse somewhere on the carpet.

"You're so beautiful" Gilbert whispers, devouring the sight in front of him.

A light pink shade clouds my cheeks as I bite my bottom lip and pull him in for another kiss. He moves his lips to my cheek, making a trail down my neck. His lips dance around my most tender spot, sending electricity down my body. I arch my back as his lips tickle my collar bone. His hands wrap around my back as he unhooks my bra. Slowly peeling the fabric off of my skin.

"You're perfect" He grunts as he envelopes my hardened bud and massages the other.

Words part from my brain as the pleasure takes over.

"So beautiful" he murmurs as his lips cover my other hardened bud.

My hands encompass his dark curly locks as he kisses further down my body. His lips hover over the button of my long skirt. His warm breath hits my skin as he slowly pulls my skirt down, past the upper half of my thighs, revealing my underwear.

I wiggle my lower half as he removes my plain skirt. I hear them hit the floor as I sit up and pull his trousers down. Gilbert opens his nightstand drawer and grabs a condom. You remove your underwear as Gilbert pulls down his boxers and unravels the condom.

His tip hits my entrance as he gently penetrates me. He groans out as our bodies connect. My walls stretching around him as he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck, kissing me.

"You're so gorgeous" He grunts.

I buck my hips and moan for more as I adjust to him. Gilbert obeys and steadily goes deeper as he passionately kisses my plump lips. The pace is gentle and sweet as Gilbert whisperes sweet nothings in my ear.

"Faster, baby" I beg as my fingers run down his back muscles, feeling them contour to his movements.

He quickens the pace as he strikes my sweet spot, sending me to see the edge. A light layer of sweat forms over both of our bodies. Gilberts pace grows sloppy as my walls clench him. We are both close to falling over the edge.

"I'm close" He huffs.

"Me too" I moan into the crook of his neck.

My lips attach themselves to the crook of his neck as he continues whispering sweet nothings.

"Cum for me" He whispers as I fall over the edge into a waterfall of pleasure.

My eyes roll back as I scream his name, making him ejaculate into the condom. He pulls out, removing the condom tying it at the end and throwing it in the trash.

I climb into the covers and Gilbert is quick to follow. He wraps me in his arms and I nuzzle into his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Gilbert kisses my forehead and rubs my back. As I drift off to sleep, I hear him whisper;

"Goodnight."