Mike Wheeler

Mikes hopped off his bike, breathing heavily as he checked the note y/n had left in his locker. Her address. After double checking he was at the right place, he straightened himself out and took a deep breathe before knocking on the front door.

What had happened previously that day had felt like a dream. Y/n was one of the most popular girls at Hawkins High, the girl Mike had thought he hated for months had made out with him (and more) in the janitors closet and even invited him round her for more after school.

Straightening out your skirt, you quickly checked yourself in the mirror one more time, straightened your quilt covers (which would most likely get messed up later anyways) before rushing downstairs to answer the door.

"Hey Mike" you smiled up at him letting him into your house. "Hi! hey y/n" Mike stuttered awkwardly as he followed you through your house.

"Do you, want anything to drink?" You asked, not quite sure how hookups happened, you'd never had a "sneaky link" before. "Uh, no thanks I'm good" Mike replied leaning Cooly against the wall. But I could do with a snack" he continued walking towards you.

Feeling the tension rising you started "well we h-have some cookies in the cupboar-" before being cut off by Mikes lips on yours. The kiss was rushed and heated much like the one from earlier that day, only it was clear you weren't the one in charge this time. Mike pulled away "i'd much rather taste you" he said licking his lips. "New lip balm?"

"Just for you." You replied pulling him back in for another kiss before tugging his belt loops towards the stairs and then leading him up to your room. Shutting the door swiftly behind him, Mike pushed you up against it kissing you more, trailing his lips down your neck and you whimpered. "What's the matter baby, getting deja vu?" He smirked before sucking on your neck again you to moaned.

Mikes hands travelled underneath your skirt up to your soaked core. "No panties?" He asked as his fingers began circling your clit. You nodded "just for you" while moaning.

His fingers dipped down lower as he gently pushed one into your aching core pumping it slowly. Just as you were getting accustomed to the sensation, moaning desperately in his ears, he pulled his fingers out licking them clean of your wetness.

You whined from the lack of contact and the sight and Mike chuckled. "As much as I love having you against the wall moaning for me, I thought you promised to ride my face" your body warmed up at the reminder of your words from hours before.

Sensing your embarrassment Mike kissed you, softly this time, lovingly. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

"It's not that I just-" Y/n started. "What's wrong?" "What if I hurt you?" She revealed.

Mike laughed placing a kiss on your burning cheek "to die between these thighs?" He said pinching your plush thighs. "I'd be in heaven already" with that Mike made his way towards your bed, respectfully taking off his shoes before laying down. You followed him, straddling his lap. Moving your hands to the bottom of his shirt you tugged it lightly "let's get this off, you wouldn't want it to get dirty now would you?"

You stated and Mike pulled his shirt. Your eyes raked over his pearly skin and thin graceful build. He was beautiful. "Thanks" Mike responded cheeks burning. "I said that out loud??" Y/n complained burying her face in his shoulder as Mike laughed.

"Come on don't keep a man starving" he spoke cheekily and y/n shuffled towards his eager face, straddling it. You hovered slightly, scared you may squish him to death "don't be shy" Mike pulled you down by your hips, his face now buried between your plush thighs.

His lips attacked your clit first sucking harshly as you squirmed on top of him, his firm grip on your legs held you there on his tongue as it now delved between your folds, licking your slit before plunging into your soaked pussy.

All your previous worries now disappeared as you began grinding down onto his awaiting mouth, his hands on your hips helped you as he guided your pussy up and down his tongue.

Your moans filled the room as your hands searched for something to hold on to, to anchor you to reality. Settling in mikes hair, your fingers griped his hair roughly and you pulled absentmindedly as he sucked harshly on your clit again.

His moans vibrated through your pussy as he felt your hands pulling, urging him to pleasure you more.

And pleasure he did, licking and slurping up your wetness forcing you down on his awaiting tongue. Mike was in heaven, your thighs squeezed his face and your hands pulled his hair but it all only urged Mike to go harder, desperate to taste your sweet sweet release.

Your pussy clenched around his tongue as you called out "Mike I think I'm about to cum" moans filling the room. "Go on doll cum on my tongue, wanna taste you" Mike urged you on and soon enough your release was all over his face as you flopped sideways onto your bed.

Mike rolled over kissing your lips and you could taste yourself on his tongue, your release dripping down his chin. He wiped his face on your sheets before kissing you again, is hands massaging your aching thighs as he did.

"Did i.. did i do good?" Mike asked desperate for some praise and you could have laughed right there. You were almost passed out on your bed, legs trembling, chest heaving, pussy clenching all from him and he was really questioning how well he did?

"Yes mike you did amazing, i don't think I've ever cum that hard before" you praised him and he smiled to himself. And moved closer towards you and wrapping his arms round your waist.

Half an hour, a fresh shower and a drink later, you lay on your bed snuggled into your pillows reading a comic you found sticking out of mikes bag. The light from the bathroom clicked off and you heard feet padding towards your room again, so you looked up to see Mike coming in with just a towel wrapped around his waist and a shirt thrown over his shoulder.

"You sure your parents won't mind me using the hot water?" He asked nervously "as if I'm gonna tell my parents about this" got laughed and his did to, pulling on his boxers and a shirt before climbing into your bed next to you. "Whatcha reading?" He asked "just this comic, it was sticking out your bag i hope you don't mind" y/n asked nervously.

"What's mine is yours princess." He responded pressing a kiss you your temple.

The two of you stayed like that snuggled close in your bed (you changed the sheets whilst Mike was in the shower dw) until you drifted to sleep. Good thing your parents would be home for the whole weekend.