Mike Wheeler

Mikes hand brushing up and down your thigh, tracing small patterns while you're sitting beside him at the movie theaters, you're thinking nothing of it until his hand starts inching closer to your center, luckily there was no one next to you but the rest of your friends were next to mike on the same row.

His hand still slowly making his way up your skimpy dress, "what are you doing?" you ask, scared because one of your friends could turn around any minute and catch you, to see that you're not the so 'innocent girl' you claim to be.

"shh baby, keep your pretty mouth shut and no one will see how much of a slut you can be hm, can you do that for me princess?"

His hand reached your panties as he started rubbing slow circles on your clothed clit, trying to shut your legs but also fighting the urge to spread them wider because it feels so good.

"mmh mike we're gonna get caught"

"not if you be quiet for me, be a good girl okay baby" he says as he slips his hand into your panties, applying stimulation on your clit.

Slipping two fingers inside of you, you let out a loud whimper, quickly bringing your hand to cover your mouth as you hope that none of your friends heard you.

"are you okay y/n?" dustin whispers as he leans over mikes seat; though not far enough to see how much of a slut you're being right now.

"im fine, just feel a little bit nauseous that's all" giving him a forceful small smile, he gives a small nod as he sits back in his seat, reaching your hand down to try and stop mike as he starts going faster, "i can't mikey please"

"cmon baby i know you can, you can do it for me" muttering into your ear with that smug smirk on his face as you bury your head into his neck.

Picking up his pace he lifts your head up and connects his lips to yours while applying more pressure to your clit. moaning and whimpering into his mouth "m-mikey m gonna-", as he curls his slender fingers inside of you. "fuck m gonna cum please".

"go on baby cum for me, be my good little girl" just like that your cum runs down his fingers and onto his hands making a mess on the theater seat.

Slowing down then pulling out he brings his fingers to your lips, "open". you open your mouth wide and lick his fingers clean slurping away your cum and juices as he watches you with doe eyes.

"did so good for me, such a good girl" whispering while he proceeds to kiss you.

Not realizing that the movie was over, both lifting your heads up to see your friends standing there shocked, mouth agap.

"holy shit"

"are you guys seeing what i'm seeing right now?"

I guess your reputation for the 'innocent girl' you claimed to be is ruined after all.