Eddie Munson

Laying in bed with your boyfriend feels like you're safe in a sanctuary in the clouds up above; everything is timeless in the tangled limbs that stay unmoving, room hushed with your even breathing, tranquil in the way you both run each others hands in your unkempt hair as you try to lull yourselves to sleep.

However, it's not like that today.

No, today, eddie has decided to set heaven on fire; let himself fall into hell before he rises in his devilish glory.

And immediately does the angel submit to him in her salacious desideratum.

Now with his arms tangled with your legs, his stomach on the bed while yours was your arching back. Your hands both on the sheets and his scruffy hair while his lock your stomach down onto the sheets.

And his head, delved in between your legs; growling as it appeases his satisfaction but nevertheless still not enough in the abundance of your arousal coating the bottom half of his face.

You're mewling. Loud and undisturbed; unbothered by the fact that people could hear. Your shared grunts and moans along with the squelching of your overstimulated cunt could be mistaken as a pornography — especially with the way he speaks, the way your body moves and the way his hand fucks you into immobility.

"God, 'y taste like fucking heaven," eddie groans against your pussy, hands leaving your stomach to let his thumbs open your petals and press the flat of his tongue against you. "Like a burning paradise, baby."

"Oh fuck. Fuck fuck, Eddie!" You gasp, almost scream when he fucks his tongue inside your gaping hole that his thick fingers previously stretched.

You clamp down on the thick muscle, his groan vibrating against you that your eyes roll to the back of your head, almost pulling his hair out of his scalp. "Yeah, baby, just like that,"

And he's feasting on you like a man famished to death, nipping and licking and sucking all of its unholy nectar. Eddie pushes your ass up until your hands hold the back of your knees, digging his tongue in to the hilt, fucking you with occasional head shaking and vibrating grunts.

You feel like you're in hell with the way your body burns with unfathomable pleasure. You squeeze your bare tits, tugging on your nipples that intensify the arousal to feed him. Eddie removes his tongue, goes back to suckling on your puffy clit and shoves his fingers back in you.

"Tell me how good it is," He demands, soft but rough in the edge of his words. "Tell me how good it feels that you're taking my fingers."

Three of them. Inside you. Fast and unstoppable he could make his biceps finger merely at the act of fingering you. You open your mouth to say something, eyes still closed as your eyebrows scrunch in pleasure. "I-fuck. ah—"

Embarrassment overwhelms you with the way you slur and babble his praise. The words 'feels so fucking good Eddie. I want you to fuck me until i can't walk. Fucking break my back and split me in half, I don't care. just fuck me' never leave your mouth because he's got you so drunk on his fingers.

"I what?" he mocks, condescendingly. "Little slut's too drunk on my fingers. wonder what happens when i've got my cock up at that pretty hole of yours."

Eddie's told you before that the sound of your pussy quenching on either his cock, mouth, or fingers was way better than metal. The way it sends his blood down his thick cock, the way it has him humping his stained mattress like a needy virgin.

His cock brushes against it the right way, and his fingers hit that spongey spot over and over again that you feel it coming for the fifth time this afternoon. "Eddie, i'm— close! God, so fucking close."

"Yeah? Gonna cum for me, sweetheart?" Eddie nips at your folds, suckling at your clit before he rubs it with his other hand.

And his tongue never stops its up and down motion on your sensitive cunt, all swollen and red like his lips. "Fucking cum for me or you're not getting any dick."

You do as you're told. You lay with your back arched in the undertow, the white hot climax drowning you in this large wave albeit it barely sets the flames off as you cum with a scream — a lewd sound that comes out almost croaky with your tired voice, and your ears hear the melody of the gushing between your legs and his stupefied moans.

Eddie's mouth opens and encloses around the hole that spurts out the transparent orgasm, his face decorated with the white streaks of your cum and the rivulets of arousal dripping down his cheeks and the hair above his forehead.

And fucking ozzy, he's drinking it as he's humping the bed, nevermind the fact that your back is arched and you're moaning for too long; your hands on his hair tug and pull and push him closer to your cunt as the squirting never slows.

Yet he doesn't stop, unbothered by the painfully euphoric pain of the way his fingers slot back inside you just to fuck you in a pace so fast he's making you squirt more in his face. If he'd come out right after this, people would have mistaken that he took a shower.

"That's it, babygirl," He licks up from your hole to your clit, groaning at the way your squirting hinders until there's a whole pool beneath your ass up to halfway your spine. "God, you're so fucking hot."

When he comes up to hover over you, he's grinding his jeans against your bare pussy that a wet patch's created on his crotch. And next thing you know — he's in your place, crying and moaning as you suck his cock with a face of jovial revenge.