Eddie Munson

You almost broke the door to Eddie's trailer, storming inside to the poor boy's bedroom. You shoved it open, and Eddie practically jumped at the sudden arrival.

"This HAS to be a joke," you threw your hands in the air before crossing your arms.

"Um, hello?" Eddie eyes were frantic, but he softened once he saw that it was you.

"You know how I blew that guy last night?" you snarled.

"Uh, yeah?" Eddie didn't really want to hear about it, but he let you rant anyway.

"Well then joke's on both of us because I actually didn't blow him. In fact, I didn't even see him. He cancelled on me. So what the hell am I supposed to do now?" your words were quick and you were talking with your hands.

"I don't know," Eddie eyes darted around the room. "Were you itching to give him head or something?"

"No, I don't give a shit about that," you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "I just really wanted him to come over."

"What, is he your match made in heaven?" Eddie's voice was sarcastic, but there was a twinge of distaste in his tone.

You snapped your fingers at him. "I don't care if he lives forever or dies tomorrow. I needed some pure, x-rated, not safe for work filth."

"I really did not need to know that." he snapped back.

"Well sorry I can't be you, a boy, someone who can just jerk off whenever they want and cum with no help," you said sarcastically.

"Hm, well, girls can do that too, so don't even hit me with that."

"I think I would know what girls can and can't do."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Eddie spoke slowly and leaned towards you. "Wait, you've never cum?"

"Literally how could I?" you sneered. "It requires two people."

"You've gotta be shitting me," Eddie laughed the hardest he had in a while. "Are you insane? Literally anyone conjure themselves an orgasm."

"Oh really? Then show me."

"Why would I just whip out my dick and start jacking off in front of you?"

"Munson? Hey, yeah, get your head out of your ass and tell me how to make myself, a girl, cum." You were fuming.

"Make yourself? Have you never even rubbed one out?" he was so confused.

"Do not call it that," you shivered. "And of course I have, it just doesn't really do anything."

"Then you're not doing it right," he was nonchalant and he leaned back on his hands.

"Thank you for stating ridiculously obvious information!" you clapped your hands. He rolled his eyes, and you looked at him flatly. "So? Give me the rundown. Unless you can't because you've never made anyone-"

"You don't know shit about fuck, so let's stop with the false accusations," Eddie put his hand up at you. "Besides, it's different for everyone.

How am I supposed to know what you like if I don't even know how you react to each thing?" A smirk crept onto your face, and Eddie immediately started shaking his head. "Nope. Nope."

"You don't even know what I was going to say!" you offered.

"Oh really? So you weren't going to ask me to tell you what to do while you were actually touching yourself?"

"Not that exact wording," you said slowly. Eddie laughed lightly before rolling his eyes and standing up.

"You might need to call that guy up, maybe he can teach you," he was walking towards the door, but you grabbed his wrist.