Billy Hargrove

You pretended to get ready for school all morning. While you told your dad you were waiting for Billy to pick you up, he left for work and dropped El off at school on the way. Less than 10 minutes later, you hear the roar of Billy's car pull up outside.

You meet him at the front door, pulling him into a tight hug with your cheek pressing against his chest. "Someone missed me, huh" he chuckles as he wraps his arms around your waist. "I always miss you" a smile appears on your lips as you move your head to look at him.

You loosen your arms and move them behind his neck as his hands hold your waist. "You saw me yesterday" he grins. Billy has always had a soft spot for you, though he's angry and violent with everyone else. You just had to accept that part of him.

"Doesn't stop me from missing you... my bed feels empty without you in it" you bite your lip with a smirk. "Let's go fill in that emptiness then, huh?" He suggests.

That's an offer you'll never turn down. You grab his hand and drag him into the house, Billy shutting the door behind him.

You both instantly grab each other and start making out. You walk backwards as Billy guides you to your bedroom, kicking the door shut after him. You both start to practically rip each other's clothes off while continuing to roughly make out.

"You sure no one's gonna come home? Because I wanna make you scream" Billy tells you as he trails his kisses to your neck, making you close your eyes and softly moan. "I'm positive. My dad and El just left so we have nothing to worry about" you tell him.

Hopper has a strict rule of you and El keeping your bedroom doors open 3 inches when Billy and Mike come over. They're not allowed to be in the house when Hopper isn't home, but you like to break the rules sometimes.

Billy starts to passionately kiss your neck, using his teeth to leave a harsh hickey on your skin. You moan and dig your nails into his bare back. The only items of clothing you both have on is your underwear, but that'll soon change.

Whilst Billy is focused on leaving marks on your neck, you reach your hand over to your record player to turn on some music. You and Billy loved to listen to music whilst having sex, anything from Metallica to Diana Ross.

He pushes you back until you fall onto the bed, getting on top of you once you're down. Gripping your wrists to pin you down, he starts making out with you again.

After kissing for a minute straight, Billy pulls away and slowly kisses down your chest before taking off your bra and continuing to kiss down your stomach.

You moan and arch your back, pushing your ass into the bed. He twists his fingers around either side of your panties, pulling them down your legs and dropping them on the floor.

He wraps his hands around your thighs, pulling your knees up and putting his head between your legs.

He plants kisses on your thighs, looking up at you to see your pretty face moaning. His kisses eventually move to your pussy, making you softly moan and arch your back more. "I'm glad we skipped school for this" Billy says from between your legs as his fingernails dig into your thighs.

"Me too..." you gasp, sliding your fingers into his hair and tugging on it when you feel him using his tongue on your pussy.

A moan followed by a curse word slips out of your mouth as he begins to properly eat you out. Your fingers pull on his hair harder, causing him to deeply hum.

He didn't like you pulling his hair when you first got together. In fact, he didn't like a lot of things you did back then, but now he loves it. He loves everything you do. He got so comfortable around you that he's willing to do anything you like. You have him wrapped around your finger just as much as you're wrapped around his.